Coliving during COVID-19 pandemic
Host & Guest Guidelines
We are recommending the following measures to ensure the safety of our users.
- All Spaces must be cleaned professionally.
- Hygiene consumables have to be provided to guests, including antibacterial hand soap and tissues.
- Extra cleaning supplies should be provided in-house.
- We do not recommend physical viewing tours and are offering hosts partner's discounts to create virtual
tours. Contact us to know more.
- We recommend hosts to move towards digital community events and implement the basic rules of social
We also recommend all guests to use the following guidelines in our partners' spaces.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly, especially on leaving and entering the space.
- Ventilate the Space by regularly opening windows to allow fresh air to flow through.
- Only wash utensils using the dishwasher.
- Wipe down surfaces before and after use with disinfectant.
- When collecting deliveries, dispose of external packaging as soon as possible.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing/coughing. When using tissues, dispose of them immediately.
- void touching your nose, eyes and mouth as much as possible.
- Respect your host's specific measures in terms of guest visit and social distancing inside the
Why choose coliving during a global crisis?
There are multiple benefits to staying in a coliving space:
- - Hygiene
Coliving spaces are offering more frequent cleaning during COVID.
- - Support
You can be safe knowing we are always here for our members!
- - Mental wellbeing
You can always know you have a supportive network of like-minded
- - Flexibility
You may not be comfortable signing long leases. We offer flexible
- - All-inclusive
Your monthly fee covers it all. No piles of bills.
- - Partnerships
We offer our members great deals and discounts through our Partners.