Coliving During The Corona Virus/COVID-19 Pandemic
Host & Guest Guidelines
We are recommending the following measures to ensure the safety of our users.
- All Spaces must be cleaned professionally.
- Hygiene consumables have to be provided to guests, including antibacterial hand soap and tissues.
- Extra cleaning supplies should be provided in-house.
- We do not recommend physical viewing tours and are offering hosts partner’s discounts to create virtual
tours. Contact us to know more.
- We recommend hosts to move towards digital community events and implement the basic rules of social
We also recommend all guests to use the following guidelines in our partners’ spaces.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly, especially on leaving and entering the space.
- Ventilate the Space by regularly opening windows to allow fresh air to flow through.
- Only wash utensils using the dishwasher.
- Wipe down surfaces before and after use with disinfectant.
- When collecting deliveries, dispose of external packaging as soon as possible.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing/coughing. When using tissues, dispose of them immediately.
- void touching your nose, eyes and mouth as much as possible.
- Respect your host’s specific measures in terms of guest visit and social distancing inside the
Why choose coliving during a global crisis?
There are multiple benefits to staying in a coliving space:
Coliving spaces are offering more frequent cleaning during COVID.
You can be safe knowing we are always here for our members!
- Mental wellbeing
You can always know you have a supportive network of like-minded
You may not be comfortable signing long leases. We offer flexible
Your monthly fee covers it all. No piles of bills.
We offer our members great deals and discounts through our Partners.