Welcome to [311Verona](http://www.311verona.com) a local community of professionals, NGOs, multinationals, entrepreneurs, freelancers and start-ups! Our strongest asset is diversity and our main purpose is to create value both at local and international levels through impactful collaborations.
This summer, from June 09 - 30 we're excited to welcome a group of digital nomads in Verona, Italy :)
* You’ll be part our coworking community and truly understand the local professional ecosystem.
* Our team members are from Verona and know the city inside out. There’s no better guide than a local host.
* You’ll live in one of Italy’s most enchanting cities, surrounded by vineyards, mountains, kitesurfing spots!
* You'll visit Italy's most beautiful cities, such as Venice, Milan and Florence.
* Learn, work, network, explore and enjoy!
It’s no coincidence Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet was based in Verona.
This enchanting city has it all, from a vibrant nightlife to history and culture, represented in the magnificence of the monuments you’ll see all over the city.
Verona’s real beauty, however, is in the small cobbled streets, the local wineries and the hidden family-owned restaurants we’ll discover together during your time here.
Verona is the perfect base to explore some of Italy’s most scenic locations.
**Idyllic Lake Garda **is 15 km from the city center, and it’s the perfect place to spend late afternoons after a long day at work. If you’re into **kitesurfing**, or if you’ve been wanting to learn, there are plenty great spots to catch some wind!
**Valpollicella,** one of Italy’s most famous **wine regions** is less than a 20 minutes drive from our home. Imagine spending your afternoon cycling through sunkissed hills and watching the sunset with a glass of wine.
**Mount Baldo**, located an hour from the city is a great spot for trekking and, if you’re feeling adventurous, even paragliding!
How will you spend your weekends? Riding a gondola back in time through **Venice**? Admiring the arts and culture in **Florence**, the birthplace of the Renaissance? Discovering Italy’s trendiest city, **Milan**?