**THE STOKEWORKS - COLIVING & COWORKING IN THE SOUTH-WESTERN ALGARVE (PORTUGAL)**
We’re located in the midst of the Costa Vicentina National Park, which is undeniably the most beautiful part of the Algarve. The property is based in a lovely, laid back location. It offers a relaxed, welcoming environment and is situated in an idyllic, lush green grove full of pine, cork and eucalyptus trees.
We offer private rooms and shared rooms with comfy beds and new mattresses. There are two fully equipped kitchens on-site with opportunities for communal cooking.
The co-working space is a bright, spacious and naturally lit office with comfy ergonomic chairs. There is also a sunny terrace and outdoor space. The co-working space includes both fixed and mobile internet as well as free tea, coffee and water.
The south-western Algarve is a mecca for people who like to be physically active and share a passion for the great outdoors. With its unique geography, the two coasts, its wide swell window and, all-year-round, mild climate, it is literally designed for surfing. Within a 5 – 30 min drive, from Stokeworks, you can choose from over 20 beaches! The property also offers easy driving access to the urban amenities of Lagos, Sagres and Burgau. The small town of Burgau, which is only a 4 mins drive away, offers the nearest surf beach and a number of bars, cafés and eateries.
Stokeworks offers the perfect antidote to a mundane urban work life. Treat yourself to a summer of sun, surf and unspoilt nature.
**What our coliving space has to offer:**
* On-site workspace in a bright, spacious and naturally lit office with comfy ergonomic chairs
* Solid broadband internet (fixed and mobile)
* On-site accommodation (various options to pick from)
* Newly renovated bedrooms: comfy beds w/ new mattresses
* Sunny terrace and outdoor space
* Lockers for your valuables
* Printer and other office fittings
* Free tea, coffee and water
* Plenty of amenities including fans, satellite TV, BBQ, etc.
* Two fully equipped kitchens available (incl. dishwashers)
* Several bathrooms and toilets available
* Super laid-back location nestled in a haven of greenery
* A productive and focussed atmosphere
* A good mix of international people to work and to hang out with
* skillshares and masterminds
* Easy driving access to both coasts and Lagos
**What the south-western Algarve has to offer:**
* Sunniest and mildest climate in continental Europe
* One of the most consistent surf regions in the whole of Europe
* 20 surf spots accessible within a 20 minute drive
* The Costa Vicentina National Park on your doorstep
* A number of bars, cafés and eateries within a short drive
**In summer we charge:**
200€ per person/per week for a twin bedroom (shared room).
300€ per person/per week for a single room (private room).
We also have an ensuite-room with a queensize bed (160cm) and a private sunny terrace (price on request)