Centrally located in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee and also the city’s Innovation District, the Tomorrow Building is being completely gutted and remodeled to make way for the first co-living residence in the southeast.
One of only a few cities to have a designated Innovation District, this 140 acre radius is composed of businesses, organizations and nonprofits that appeal to the region’s entrepreneurs, creatives, public servants and other professionals.
Nearby developments include a soon-to-be renovated park, improved walkability and a bike-share program, as well as plenty of new retail establishments and residential properties.
When completed in Fall 2016, the building will be home to 39 trailblazers ready to make a dent in the world for a better...tomorrow.
* A private, fully-furnished apartment (bed with storage, nightstand, dining/working table, two chairs, sofa and/or armchair, wardrobe)
* A private bathroom and kitchenette (two burner stove, small refrigerator, sink, storage)
* Flexible leasing (3-, 6-, and 12-month contracts available)
* A super comfy shared living room
* A large shared multi-purpose space with a variety of comfortable/functional furniture
* Two (not identical) communal kitchens/dining rooms
* A community of like-minded neighbors
* A dedicated community manager
* Regular and varied events and programming
* 1GB/s internet per unit and throughout the building
* All utilities included
* Bi-weekly cleaning service of communal spaces
* A super-central location in the heart of Chattanooga’s Innovation District