I stayed in Cloud Citadel for about a month and had a wonderful time. With beautiful mountain views every morning and lots of great nature just a short while away, it was the perfect escape from city life. Jelena and Joe created a great and welcoming atmosphere and it was very fun being able to explore the surroundings while meeting some very interesting people.
absolutely awesome! super productive workspace, comfortable office chairs and open fire. skiing, snowshoeing, hiking in the snow-covered mountains and then resting at night in one of the best beds i have had in a long time ?.
Jelena and Joe manage to create a real community. Many evenings are spent together in workshops or partying, cooking together or film nights.
I'll be back, we'll see, maybe next time in summer to discover the many more outdoor possibilities.
The perfect place to be active and work remotely. There are lots of opportunities to socialize, but also to have privacy. Jelena and Joey, the hosts, will do everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Guests were friendly and active, and we organized daily activities together, such as skiing, rock climbing, hikes, and shopping trips. The house is large and very comfortable with different spaces to co-work and socialize. The hosts organized several events like family meals, movie/board game nights, pub quizzes and picnics, which made the stay very interesting.The house is located a few minutes’ walk to Briançon’s city center and the Serre Chevalier ski resort. It is possible to walk to Serre Chevalier in the morning, have a nice snowboarding session and be back to the house in the afternoon to work. It is also possible to rock climb all year long in literally thousands of routes within 30 minutes’ drive from the house. The types of rock and routes are varied and suitable for all levels of rock climbers. There are countless hikes and areas for ski touring nearby. Other popular activities are trail running, biking, paragliding, kayaking, rafting and snow kiting. There is also a nice crag and via ferrata about only 15-20 minutes’ walk from the house. I had an amazing stay and I will definitely come back.
THE BEST co-living place ever!
You should'nt doubt a second, just book your stay here. Location is incredible especially if you like mountains. Co-working space is great, community is amazing, bedrooms are super comfy. My favourite co-living in the world so far!
If you like hiking, skiing, rock climbing or just spending sunny days in the nature, this place is definitely for you.
Home away from Home...
Nine was our first co-living experience and the only thing I can say is that this place is now one of our favorite places in the world!
We initially planned to stay 5 weeks. We ended up staying more than 14 weeks :) I guess this says a lot about the place and the vibe it has; it's simply a place that you never want to leave.
What defines it?
1. people: A mix and match of nationalities, generations that simply works. We met so many inspiring and passionate people. We're leaving nine with many new contacts but mostly, many new very valuable friendships.
2. A perfect workspace: quiet space, conference room, comfy chairs, ultra-fast wifi, and a breathtaking view.
3. Food: Weekly BBQ on the roof, the amazing included breakfast, and the numerous spontaneous shared dinners. We hiked a lot on Tenerife, joined the yoga and workout session but somehow did not manage to lose any weight there... haha
4. Tenerife: The island is sometimes quite sadly only known for its very touristic south coast. Coming to Nine and the beautiful town of la Orotava is a total contrast! It's a paradise for nature lovers and hike enthusiasts
5. People: Yes I said this already, but really this is the main reason that makes most people extend their initial stay. A big part is also played by Anne, the owner. A passionate, friendly and always smiling owner who will make anyone feel at home within minutes. Oh, and of course, one should not forget Lara! The house dog, princess of the workspace... she likes chilling in the sun like a lizard (but also chases them) and she's always up for a cuddle session or a good hike.
If you are reading this review and considering staying at Nine, I can only encourage you to do so... My best advice? Make sure not to book your return flight yet because you might want to extend ;)
We'll be back, that's for sure!