With a population of over 1.5 million, Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the sixth most populous U.S city. A top study destination, the city has transformed into a coliving, economic hub attracting remote workers and digital nomads from all over the world. It’s no coincidence that Philadelphia housed the first electronic computer in 1946, and is now an attractive spot for professionals looking for coliving spaces. The city is known for its arts, culture, cuisine, and colonial history, attracting 42 million domestic tourists a year and is home to many national historical sites that relate to the founding of the United States of America. For the culture of the location independent, digital nomad, and remote workforce, Philadelphia is fast becoming an attractive choice with a vast array of coliving spaces creating a vibrant community. The social aspect of the city is sure to balance out your work and play balance.
Here are a few interesting facts about Philadelphia:
- Affectionately known as Philly, it is home of America’s first naval yard, musical auditorium, stock exchange, cancer hospital, daily newspaper, soft pretzel and the famous Liberty Bell.
- The Reading Terminal Market, open all year round, is the longest running farmers’ market in the nation.
- Fairmount Park is the largest park system in the U.S.
- Philadelphia hosted the first Republican National Convention in 1856, organized to initiate the freedom of all slaves.
- The Walnut Street Theatre is the oldest currently running theatre in the English speaking world. Contrary to popular belief that it is in London, it is actually in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is said to be the most haunted city in the U.S. with the Eastern State Penitentiary opening for spooky tours during Halloween season.
- Elfreth’s Alley that hosts 32 houses, is the oldest inhabited street in the nation.
- One of the seeds that went to the moon and back on Apollo 14 is planted in Washington Square Park.
- Philadelphia is the first American city to guarantee religious freedom to immigrants.
With such a rich cultural history, it’s no wonder that digital nomads are heading to Philadelphia in search of nomad communities and quality coliving spaces.
Finding affordable housing in Philadelphia can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Philadelphia. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Il coliving è una nuova tendenza dei millennial di affittare appartamenti condivisi. Se vi state trasferendo a Filadelfia per lavoro o state semplicemente cercando un nuovo appartamento, il co-living a Filadelfia è un buon modo per risparmiare e vivere con persone che la pensano allo stesso modo. Il co-living mette insieme persone con background diversi e le incoraggia a interagire, collaborare e formare nuove amicizie. Rispetto ai dormitori, il coliving è molto più attraente, poiché è relativamente economico, tutto compreso e permette di affittare una stanza ammobiliata con un contratto individuale.
Siete alla ricerca di un'opzione abitativa sociale e conveniente a Filadelfia? Prendete in considerazione il coliving, una tendenza nel campo degli affitti di appartamenti condivisi che riunisce persone provenienti da contesti diversi per vivere, lavorare e stringere nuove amicizie. I coliving a Filadelfia sono un'alternativa economica ai dormitori e offrono stanze ammobiliate con contratti di locazione individuali e prezzi all-inclusive.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
Protezione dei pagamenti
Paghiamo l'host 24 ore dopo il trasloco.
Garanzia di rimborso
Se lo spazio non è come descritto, informateci per ottenere un rimborso o un'altra opzione.
All card and bank transactions are
Nessun costo di prenotazione
Non pagare mai una tassa di prenotazione. Più soldi per vivere, invece.
Potete annullare il vostro soggiorno in qualsiasi momento prima di trasferirvi.
Affidato dai lavoratori remoti di alcune delle aziende più rispettate al mondo