Coliving is a community living concept for like-minded people to live, work, and play together. Living spaces are well designed, fully furnished, with incidentals and utilities covered by one bill. Catering to various living styles and tastes, the main value of the coliving experience is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
This beautiful, dynamic political and cultural center and the Capital of Chile, has a little of everything. Close to mountains as well as the sea, digital nomads are frequently choosing Santiago for their coliving choice. The amenities here are on par with those of Europe and North America making a life for the nomads and remote workers extremely convenient. The sprawling Santiago de Chile induces the creative juices to flow. From the domineering heights of the Andes to the solace of the Pacific Ocean, from Museo de la Memoria (the Museum of Memory and Human Rights) to the Maoi sculptures of Easter Island, there is a lot that makes this city so exciting. The mountains and beaches are within easy to reach here. Overall, it’s a cool city with endless bars and everyone here seems to love BBQ.
Fun Facts about Santiago de Chile:
- The Capital of Chile has a population of approximately 7 million
- The largest city in Chile
- Most slender city - just 150 miles at its widest point
- One can ski and enjoy the beach on the same day
- Mediterranean climate - mild winter and very warm/dry summer
- Homes Gran Torre Santiago is the tallest building in Latin America
- Santiago a Mil Festival takes place in the first three weeks of January offering theatre, dance and musical events
- Founded by Spanish Conquistador Pedro de Valdivia in 1541
- The Santiago Stock Exchange is the third largest in Latin America
The buzzing boulevards, very active social life, affordability, safety, beaches and inviting wine, all add appeal to nomads and make it a popular destination further establishing the coliving trend. Knowing Spanish is certain to make the stay more pleasurable.