Between the Andes and the Pacific, there are so many different landscapes to explore in Chile that remote workers will feel as though they have visited several different cities; and using short-term and long-term stays at coliving and coworking spaces to travel up and down this long country, is the best way to see it all.
Chile is one of the safest and most modern countries in Latin America and draws a sizeable and trendy crowd of digital nomads every year. Its capital Santiago also has the fastest broadband speeds on the continent.
Here are some fun facts about Chile:
- Just under 19 million people live in Chile
- The world’s biggest swimming pool is in Algarrobo, Chile
- The locals call their country “pais del poetas” (Country of Poets) and Chile has two Nobel-prize winning writers: Pablo Neruda and Gabriela Mistral
- Chile is one of the longest countries in the world and most of that length is made up of unspoiled beaches
- Chile has been growing wine since 1554 and is one of the biggest exporters of wine
- Its Atacama Desert is the driest place on Earth
- Visitors can find penguins on its northern coast
- Valparaiso is one of Chile’s richest cities and it’s also one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in the country
- In Chile, visitors have a chance to see wild pumas, hummingbirds and also head out to sea to spot blue whales
- Nature-loving remote workers can also go hiking in the mountains, by unspoiled rivers and lakes, relax in natural hot springs, or climb volcanoes
- Chileans eat almost as much bread as Germans and have many delicious local varieties visitors must try
Most of Chile’s bigger towns have coworking and coliving spaces as well as good Wi-Fi and there is a growing population of remote workers choosing Chile as their base from which to explore Latin America
Finding affordable housing in Chile can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Chile. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Chile for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Chile is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Looking for an affordable and social housing option in Chile? Consider coliving, a trend in shared apartment rentals that brings together individuals from diverse backgrounds to live, work, and form new friendships. Coliving in Chile is a cost-effective alternative to dorms, offering furnished rooms with individual leases and all-inclusive pricing.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world