LIFE IN A CASTLE: COMFORT, SPACE & MODERNITY
Only 20 minutes from Tours (Loire Valley), this property opens its doors to future tenants in quest of a new experience, a source of tranquility, well-being, inspiration, and sharing.
COMMUNITY LIVING, IN OVER 500M² OF LIVING SPACE
Are you up for communal living but want to keep the luxury of a private home? The exceptional size of the common areas gives you the choice of calm or conviviality.
We invite you to share unforgettable moments with your next co-hosts in extraordinary living spaces...
- Large fully equipped kitchen,
- Living/dining room of over 80m2
- Library/workspace: the chatelain's open-space, to work in peace and quiet with an amazing view of the park, and a fast WI-FI!
- Winter garden, to share a coffee in the heart of nature
- Games room: Are you more interested in a film & popcorn night, group music, or billiards? The choice is yours thanks to the home cinema, the drum set, and the French billiard table.
NATURE: EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME
The wide open spaces are also found outside.
The 10-hectare enclosed private park, planted with two-hundred-year-old cedars, will be the new setting for your walks, runs, and also for your summer meals: the terrace bordering the park is equipped with a large barbecue. To accompany this barbecue, the vegetable garden is at your disposal to grow your favorite seasonal vegetables.
Are you a swimming enthusiast? The 10x5m swimming pool is just waiting for your swims (unheated, open from June to September)
PUT DOWN YOUR SUITCASES, ENJOY THE VIEW
The rental of a private room includes charges and services for which you have no further steps to take:
- Access to your own room and common areas
- Wifi subscription
- Cleaning of common areas
- Maintenance service / assistance in case of problems
- Kitchen equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, and kitchen equipment
- Linen: bed linen and shower towels
- Access to the laundry room to wash and dry your clothes
- Cleaning equipment for your private rooms.
We also live on the property, in an annexed residence, and are therefore at your disposal to build the best possible rental experience.
BUILDING WITH YOU
In order to create a place to live that reflects its inhabitants, we are open to and even looking for tenants who could suggest improvements and share their wishes and ideas in terms of the operation, facilities, and activities within the manor. We want the estate to grow with those who live there.
You won't be charged yet
Trusted by workers from some of the most respected companies in the world