Immerse in the authentic life of a small fishing village, kitesurfing amongst humpback whales, working together with a small community of like-minded nomads, and living free-spirited within nature.
The typical stay is a week to 3 months
Easy-going, outdoors, open-mindedWe offer a light bamboo construction on top of a hill, with breathtaking views towards the pacific ocean, the hills, and the village.
Rooms are basic and natural. All common areas are semi-outside (kitchen, cowork, relax).
We limit walls and fences to a minimum to feel most integrated with the environment, while still being practical for every-day life and work.
- Stunning workspaces and communal lounges
- Fiberglass internet: 11 megabytes per second; we offer faster internet at an additional cost
- Small community of easy-going nomads
- Local breakfast changes daily
- Tropical fruits and vegetablesThe village is 90% fishermen, amazing people still knowing how to live piecefully in community. The beach is wonderful and usually deserted 7km long. Both village and beach are safe day and night. Lots of dogs run freely, so don't come if you have fear of dogs :). The ocean is warm and seasonally great for kitesurf, surf and whale spotting. The weather is around 27° celcius whole year round, and usually dry.
Chill Out Area
Cleaning (all rooms)
Cleaning (common areas)
Parking (on property)
Small (2 Rooms)
1 guest · Full Bed · (12 m²/130 ft²) · Shared Bathroom
If you book more than 14 days before moving in, you may only pay a $300 Down Payment now to guarantee your stay. If it's less than 14 days, you need to pay the first month's rent as well as a security deposit.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.