Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Rio De Janeiro is an established, vibrant, world-class, respected city offering extensive travel, cultural, and coliving opportunities for digital nomads. An economic powerhouse, it provides many opportunities for its remote worker community, serving as a hub for their onward travels or mini-breaks during long-term stays. Rio De Janeiro is a popular travel destination, and a useful location if your business includes telecommunications, mining, or oil in its dealings. It’s also Brazil’s center for science and research, producing nearly 20 percent of the country’s science output. This city does things on a big scale: it’s known for its famous Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) statue, beaches including Ipanema and Copacabana, cable cars, and one of the biggest football stadiums in the world. While the language is Portuguese, digital nomads will get along just fine speaking English and finding coliving housemates who speak English.
Here are some fascinating facts about Rio De Janeiro:
- Rio sits near Corcovado, which boasts a peak of 710 meters.
- Like the beach and stunning views? Rio De Janeiro is lined with mountains covered in forest, small islands in view, and some of the world’s top-rated beaches.
- Rio De Janeiro was the capital of Portugal when Napoleon threatened the Portuguese royal family in the early 1800s, making it the only European capital to exist beyond Europe.
- You won’t endure a fee to enjoy Rio’s beaches: it’s free.
- While everyone knows about the vibrant Carnaval, Rio De Janeiro hosts other celebrations including post-soccer match soirees, funk and samba parties, Festas Juninas, and Réveillon for New Year’s Eve.
- Rio De Janeiro has the bluest sky in the world.
- Guanabara Bay has more than a hundred small islands in it.
- Rio De Janeiro has the world’s eighth largest library.
- This city includes the world’s largest urban forest.
If you’re interested in a trendy and engaging community for digital nomads, check out coliving and travel experiences available in Rio De Janeiro.