Rio De Janeiro is an established, vibrant, world-class, respected city offering extensive travel, cultural, and coliving opportunities for digital nomads. An economic powerhouse, it provides many opportunities for its remote worker community, serving as a hub for their onward travels or mini-breaks during long-term stays. Rio De Janeiro is a popular travel destination, and a useful location if your business includes telecommunications, mining, or oil in its dealings. It’s also Brazil’s center for science and research, producing nearly 20 percent of the country’s science output. This city does things on a big scale: it’s known for its famous Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) statue, beaches including Ipanema and Copacabana, cable cars, and one of the biggest football stadiums in the world. While the language is Portuguese, digital nomads will get along just fine speaking English and finding coliving housemates who speak English.
Here are some fascinating facts about Rio De Janeiro:
- Rio sits near Corcovado, which boasts a peak of 710 meters.
- Like the beach and stunning views? Rio De Janeiro is lined with mountains covered in forest, small islands in view, and some of the world’s top-rated beaches.
- Rio De Janeiro was the capital of Portugal when Napoleon threatened the Portuguese royal family in the early 1800s, making it the only European capital to exist beyond Europe.
- You won’t endure a fee to enjoy Rio’s beaches: it’s free.
- While everyone knows about the vibrant Carnaval, Rio De Janeiro hosts other celebrations including post-soccer match soirees, funk and samba parties, Festas Juninas, and Réveillon for New Year’s Eve.
- Rio De Janeiro has the bluest sky in the world.
- Guanabara Bay has more than a hundred small islands in it.
- Rio De Janeiro has the world’s eighth largest library.
- This city includes the world’s largest urban forest.
If you’re interested in a trendy and engaging community for digital nomads, check out coliving and travel experiences available in Rio De Janeiro.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Rio de Janeiro for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Rio de Janeiro is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Rio de Janeiro?
Looking for a room for rent in Rio de Janeiro? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Rio de Janeiro with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Rio de Janeiro is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Rio de Janeiro include furniture and amenities in the same bill.
How it works
3 simple steps
Applying is easy. Once you've found the perfect room, click "Reserve" and provide some background information - all within 5 minutes.
2. Get approved
We carefully look at your application and your profile to determine if you match our community. You may be asked follow-up questions.
3. Move in and enjoy
Once your booking is confirmed, pack your bag and begin your next coliving journey. A great community in your new home is awaiting you.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for coliving homes worldwide.