Set on rolling hills, Birds Bay accommodation is decked out with traditional and contemporary hues to fit the island lifestyle. Overlooking the Northeastern Aegean sea nature will charm you dusk to dawn here. Watch migrating birds flock to the small islets across the bay or, hire a fisherman’s boat for a closer adventure with protected birds or, laze in the sun while gazing out at sea or, get social, fit and creative on the spot or, be happy to live by the sea for a while…
Benefits for Digital Nomads:
- Co-working space on location at Birds Bay (There’s good quality Wi-Fi, plenty of electricity outlets and, amazing views. Of course there’s also a printer available and, upon demand a whiteboard/project is easily arranged)
- The Bird Cafe is surrounded with lots of space to retreat to for a quiet (skype/other) conversation and, enough space for facilitating larger meetings or events.
- Luxurious self sufficient accommodation for independents, couples and families (1/2 bedroom homes available, family connecting on request)
- Birds Bay offers use of 20m infinity pool
- direct entry to the sea and The Bird Cafe for meals and drinks
- Close to Petra & Molivos and various beaches
Lesvos island is packed with beautiful beaches, stunning natural sights, authentic villages/towns and, an array of significant museums to experience. Plus, there’s plenty of things to do on Lesvos like, kitesurfing, diving, hiking, and biking and/or, olive oil picking and, ouzo tasting. What’s more is that Lesvos has never been as overrun with tourists as some of the other islands – making being on Lesvos an even bigger draw.
We've streamlined the experience of finding and living with roommates to offer coliving at its best.
100% online process
Book rooms, chat with hosts, and pay monthly rent. Simple and easy process.
You may easily cancel your booking online at any time before a payment is done, then we follow the Host's Cancellation Policy.
We hold your payment for 24 hours after you move in, to ensure that the place is as expected.
Trusted by workers in hundreds of companies worldwide
You won't be charged yet