Our property is a 420m2 Brussels townhouse that has been renovated from top to bottom for cohousing. This sleek house is built around a central, light-filled courtyard with barbecue and patio furniture for enjoying those precious sunny days. A large communal table in the kitchen is adjacent to a cozy living room and direct access to the courtyard. Secure storage for bicycles, a laundry room, and a guest room are some of the amenities. Artwork featuring albums from the jazz greats completes the mid-century look. The following amenities and services are included:
- Each room has a private bathroom with a full shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bedrooms have a variety of desk sizes, but all have a lot of closet space, a double bed, and shelving.
- The common areas are comfortable with an eat-in kitchen and a comfy living room which allows easy, spontaneous interaction among residents.
- Separate games area with a much-used chessboard.
- Access to the laundry room is downstairs with an iron, two washers, and a dryer.
- Coworking with a long, sturdy desk and a nice view.
- Each resident has their own food storage and a private drawer in the freezer.
- Sun-filled patio is fully planted and is maintained by our friends at Urban Gardens, providing a perfect backdrop for the bbq and garden chairs.
- Separate TV room with a large desk for home working and the couch pulls-out for overnight visitors.
We've streamlined the experience of finding and living with roommates to offer coliving at its best.
100% online process
Book rooms, chat with hosts, and pay monthly rent. Simple and easy process.
You may easily cancel your booking online at any time before a payment is done, then we follow the Host's Cancellation Policy.
We hold your payment for 24 hours after you move in, to ensure that the place is as expected.
Trusted by workers in hundreds of companies worldwide
You won't be charged yet