Our property is a 420m2 Brussels townhouse that has been renovated from top to bottom for cohousing. This sleek house is built around a central, light-filled courtyard with barbecue and patio furniture for enjoying those precious sunny days. A large communal table in the kitchen is adjacent to a cozy living room and direct access to the courtyard. Secure storage for bicycles, a laundry room, and a guest room are some of the amenities. Artwork featuring albums from the jazz greats completes the mid-century look. The following amenities and services are included:
- Each room has a private bathroom with a full shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bedrooms have a variety of desk sizes, but all have a lot of closet space, a double bed, and shelving.
- The common areas are comfortable with an eat-in kitchen and a comfy living room which allows easy, spontaneous interaction among residents.
- Separate games area with a much-used chessboard.
- Access to the laundry room is downstairs with an iron, two washers, and a dryer.
- Coworking with a long, sturdy desk and a nice view.
- Each resident has their own food storage and a private drawer in the freezer.
- Sun-filled patio is fully planted and is maintained by our friends at Urban Gardens, providing a perfect backdrop for the bbq and garden chairs.
- Separate TV room with a large desk for home working and the couch pulls-out for overnight visitors.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - View guarantee
We background-check each host before they list with us.
If you spot the same room cheaper elsewhere, we'll match that price.
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
We securely collect your rent, and pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
You won't be charged yet
Trusted by workers from some of the most respected companies in the world