Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Vienna – the beautiful capital of Austria - offers a great lifestyle for digital nomads seeking coliving spaces for short or long-term stays in Central Europe. A historic city, teeming with museums, theaters, art galleries and more, there’s always something to do. Festivals and free events are held regularly throughout the year. The public transport system in Vienna is extraordinary – it’s efficient, cheap, and functions on an honor system with only infrequent ticket checks. The trend for coliving accommodation is booming, and digital nomads will have a good variety of locations to choose from. As you spend time exploring Vienna, you’ll discover the vibrant community of remote
workers, entrepreneurs, and digital nomads. Whether over a coffee in any of the classy Viennese cafes or a glass of Austrian red wine, you’ll find inspiration, friendship, and connection.
Here are some fascinating facts about Vienna that you may not know:
- More than 2 million people call Vienna home.
- Vienna is also known as the ‘City of Music’, and the ‘City of Dreams’.
- Vienna has a moderate temperature, where it never gets too hot or too cold. The summer temperatures are generally between 20-30 degrees Celsius, but it rarely drops below freezing in the winter.
- Vienna has some amazing historical sites to see, from the Imperial Palace to the Schönbrunn Palace.
- Mozart, Schubert, and Beethoven all lived in Vienna. Vienna’s music scene is still thriving to this day.
- The Wiener Schnitzel is a famous dish associated with Vienna. You’ll have to try for yourself this simple but tasty pan-fried veal cutlet if you ever visit the city.
- Vienna’s superb public transport system includes trams, the subway, buses and dedicated night buses for your nights out on the town – all efficient and cheap to use!
- The innovative ‘Stadtrad’ public bicycles are available for tourists and locals to use – you just have to make a small deposit to ride one.
Vienna is a clean, safe city to live in, bursting with culture and with a great infrastructure to boot. You’ll never want for things to do to inspire and entertain yourself in this city. You will quickly see why it’s become such a popular choice for digital nomads, with excellent coliving spaces available.