Vienna – the beautiful capital of Austria - offers a great lifestyle for digital nomads seeking coliving spaces for short or long-term stays in Central Europe. A historic city, teeming with museums, theaters, art galleries and more, there’s always something to do. Festivals and free events are held regularly throughout the year. The public transport system in Vienna is extraordinary – it’s efficient, cheap, and functions on an honor system with only infrequent ticket checks. The trend for coliving accommodation is booming, and digital nomads will have a good variety of locations to choose from. As you spend time exploring Vienna, you’ll discover the vibrant community of remote
workers, entrepreneurs, and digital nomads. Whether over a coffee in any of the classy Viennese cafes or a glass of Austrian red wine, you’ll find inspiration, friendship, and connection.
Here are some fascinating facts about Vienna that you may not know:
- More than 2 million people call Vienna home.
- Vienna is also known as the ‘City of Music’, and the ‘City of Dreams’.
- Vienna has a moderate temperature, where it never gets too hot or too cold. The summer temperatures are generally between 20-30 degrees Celsius, but it rarely drops below freezing in the winter.
- Vienna has some amazing historical sites to see, from the Imperial Palace to the Schönbrunn Palace.
- Mozart, Schubert, and Beethoven all lived in Vienna. Vienna’s music scene is still thriving to this day.
- The Wiener Schnitzel is a famous dish associated with Vienna. You’ll have to try for yourself this simple but tasty pan-fried veal cutlet if you ever visit the city.
- Vienna’s superb public transport system includes trams, the subway, buses and dedicated night buses for your nights out on the town – all efficient and cheap to use!
- The innovative ‘Stadtrad’ public bicycles are available for tourists and locals to use – you just have to make a small deposit to ride one.
Vienna is a clean, safe city to live in, bursting with culture and with a great infrastructure to boot. You’ll never want for things to do to inspire and entertain yourself in this city. You will quickly see why it’s become such a popular choice for digital nomads, with excellent coliving spaces available.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Vienna for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Vienna is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Vienna?
Looking for a room for rent in Vienna? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Vienna with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Vienna is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Vienna include furniture and amenities in the same bill.
How it works
3 simple steps
Applying is easy. Once you've found the perfect room, click "Reserve" and provide some background information - all within 5 minutes.
2. Get approved
We carefully look at your application and your profile to determine if you match our community. You may be asked follow-up questions.
3. Move in and enjoy
Once your booking is confirmed, pack your bag and begin your next coliving journey. A great community in your new home is awaiting you.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for coliving homes worldwide.