Trouvez des logements en colocation flexibles, pratiques et abordables avec des amis inclus.
Cape Town is an amazing destination for remote workers and digital nomads traveling the world. With some exciting new developments in coliving, Cape Town is jumping on the trend of funky coliving and coworking spaces. If you’re looking for somewhere to stay with a great community aspect, check out Cape Town Cribs for both short-term and long-term stays. If you fancy a day of working in the city, there are lots of spots that offer free Wi-Fi, although the Internet speed can be slow at times so most people take advantage of the coliving set-up. You’ll find regular digital nomad meetups in Cape Town, making networking and meeting like-minded people easy. With an affordable cost of living, you can achieve a great lifestyle living in Cape Town. There’s plenty to do in town, and it’s a great jumping-off point for further adventures in and around South Africa. Whether you fancy visiting Victoria Falls or going on an epic safari, Cape Town is an ideal location to base yourself in.
Cape Town is a great city to visit.
Here are some interesting facts about Cape Town that you might not know:
- Cape Town, or the Mother City, is South Africa’s oldest city. It was founded in 1652 by Jan van Riebeeck of the Netherlands.
- Cape Town has around 500,000 inhabitants.
- Major landmarks in Cape Town include the harbor and the Parliament of South Africa.
- In the region of Cape Town, you can see the stunning Table Mountain, Cape Point, and the Cape Floral Kingdom, where more than 9,600 different types of plants grow. 7,000 of these plants do not grow anywhere else in the world.
- The oldest colonial building in South Africa is Cape Town’s Castle of Good Hope. It was constructed between 1666 and 1679 and used to be a fort.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art Africa in Cape Town is the largest art museum on the continent.
- Every day, a cannon is fired at noon from Signal Hill, a tradition dating back to 1806.
- Nelson Mandela was kept prisoner on Robben Island in Cape Town.
- You’ll find the only tobogganing track in Africa just 25km from Cape Town!
- The Cape Peninsula has also been called the Cape of Storms for the terrible weather that used to hit the coastline in the area. It’s also known as the Cape of Good Hope.
- From bobotie and bunny chow to Gatsby sandwiches and fish and chips, the foodie scene is diverse and thriving in Cape Town.
Cape Town is a great destination for location independent remote workers. It’s fast becoming a hub for digital nomads, with amazing weather, a low cost of living, and a wide range of cool places to work from. Where else could you take a couple of days off to go surfing or head off on safari to spot some big cats?!
Finding affordable housing in Cape Town can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Cape Town. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Le coliving est une nouvelle tendance parmi les millennials pour la location d'appartements en colocation. Que vous déménagiez au Cap pour le travail ou que vous soyez simplement à la recherche d'un nouvel appartement, la colocation au Cap est un bon moyen d'économiser de l'argent et de vivre avec des personnes partageant les mêmes idées. La colocation permet de réunir des personnes d'horizons différents et les encourage à interagir, à collaborer et à nouer de nouvelles amitiés. Comparé aux dortoirs, le coliving est beaucoup plus attrayant, car il est relativement peu coûteux, tout compris et vous permet de louer une chambre meublée avec un bail individuel.
Vous recherchez une solution de logement abordable et sociale au Cap ? Pensez à la colocation, une tendance dans la location d'appartements en colocation qui rassemble des personnes d'origines diverses pour vivre, travailler et nouer de nouvelles amitiés. Le coliving au Cap est une alternative rentable aux dortoirs, offrant des chambres meublées avec des baux individuels et des prix tout compris.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
Protection des paiements
Nous payons l'hôte 24 heures après votre emménagement.
Garantie de remboursement
Si l'espace n'est pas conforme à la description, informez-nous pour un remboursement ou une autre option.
All card and bank transactions are
Pas de frais de réservation
Ne payez jamais de frais de réservation. Plus d'argent pour vivre à la place.
Annulez votre séjour à tout moment avant d'emménager.
Les travailleurs à distance de certaines des entreprises les plus respectées au monde lui font confiance.