We are a modern co-living space that hosts millennials, adventurers, students, inventors, artists and professional community from all over the world in the very heart of San Francisco.
As global citizens, we know what it takes to bring together communities and create places where everyone belongs. We also know how important it is to have your own space that becomes home and to feel the support from people around you when you are embarking on your next adventure. Located 15 minutes from the Financial District, our hub is for talent and ideas, fostering networking and having fun. Tenants form lifelong relationships with each other, as well as with our guests, speakers, mentors, and partners.We can fit up to 20 people with our single/double or shared rooms.
Available to all:
- High Speed WiFi (commercial-grade WiFi powers all spaces, because there’s no way to live without it)
- Fully Furnished
- Weekly Cleaning (of your room and shared spaces)
- Community Events (Living with us is fun - occasionally we host events, whether it’s a backyard BBQ, a movie night, networking evening or a dance party.)
- Breakfast (no need to start your day on an empty stomach! Some nice goodies will be available for you to kick-off every morning)
- No Utility Bills (we cover everything you need)
- Shared Supplies (we thought about all aspects of your daily routine. Bathroom and dining supplies are all set and waiting)
- Free laundry.
Note that in order to sustain our community, we only rent our premises for periods of 1 month or longer.Russian Hill is a quaint, upscale residential community known for the famously crooked Lombard Street, a major tourist destination. The iconic San Francisco cable cars crest the neighborhood’s hills, which provide views of a number of city landmarks including the Golden Gate and Bay bridges. Commercial stretches along with Polk and Hyde Streets offer an assortment of trendy and old-school restaurants, bars, and shops. The location is one of the best in the city due to the walkable distances to the main destinations.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.