USA, the United States of America has a population of 330 million and is one of the most popular places for digital nomads, largely due to Silicon Valley and its reputation of attracting some of the most brilliant minds in the world of start-ups and successful tech companies.
Boasting the third largest population in the world, the USA has everything a digital nomad could possibly need – from snowy mountains to glorious beaches to 58 breath-taking National Parks.
America has some of the world’s best food, sporting events, cultural experiences and live music. If you are a fan of the theatre, be sure to catch a show on Broadway.
Despite the vast amount of coffee consumed every day in the US, Hawaii is the only American state that produces coffee beans.
Coliving and coworking spaces are numerous in the US – with prices varying from budget to luxury – from short-term to long-term stays. The country has long recognised the appeal of remote working and welcomes a high number of digital nomads each year.
With 50 states to choose from, America truly is an incredible destination for those wishing to colive in a country of variety and choice.
Here are some fun facts about the USA:
· 27% of Americans don’t believe in the moon landing.
· 100 acres of pizza are served every day
· Kinder Eggs are banned in the US – you will be fined $2,500 if you are caught trying to smuggle one into the country.
· Americans spend approx. $7 billion on Halloween each year
· Harvard was the first university – founded in 1636.
· Philadelphia was the original capital, before Washington DC.