Oslo – Norway’s notoriously happy capital – attracts visitors from all over the world. It is growing as a popular destination for digital nomads, with thousands choosing it for both short-term and long-term coliving stays. Claiming speedy Internet, a good safety record, and mouth-watering cuisine, it’s easy to see why it’s attracting such high numbers of remote workers looking for coliving accommodation.
Oslo has so much to offer including impressive museums, performing arts, mouth-watering beer and delicious food. You can get lost in the beauty of the ballet then enjoy a tasty beer or king crab – or both! As you explore this cultured and compact city, you will surely come across its
supportive community full of remote workers – and the infrastructure to support them. The coliving trend is totally blooming here and the social scene that comes with this is evident in the meet-ups and events that regularly occur. Whether you are a fan of exploring mountainous, breath-taking scenery or spending the afternoon learning about Vikings, Oslo will make you fall in love. It really is a perfect location for anyone considering coliving in Norway.
Here are some fun facts about Oslo:
- Within the walls of the Oslo Viking Ship Museum, it displays a fully intact 1000-year-old ship.
- The reason they call it, “Land of the Midnight Sun” is because a third of the country lies in the Arctic Circle. This means that part of the country stays light during the day in the summertime.
- Oslo contains the world’s largest sculpture park, Vigeland Sculpture Park. An artist singlehandedly created over 212 pieces that are on display here!
- Munch Museum in Oslo contains the famous painting, “Scream.”
- Oslo is surrounded by forests that can easily be reached by public transportation.
- Although the capital is one of the fastest growing in Europe, the city still has ambitious plans to cut carbon emissions by 95% by 2030. It was also voted the European Green Capital for the year 2019 and will serve as an ambassador for sustainable urban development.
With all of the Oslo’s amazing food, endless museums, fast Internet, and happy people, it is no surprise that co-living spaces are being built here at a rapid rate.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Oslo for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Oslo is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Oslo?
Looking for a room for rent in Oslo? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Oslo with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Oslo is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Oslo include furniture and amenities in the same bill.