‘The Paris of Americas’, Buenos Aires, is a sought after place for the digital nomads looking for a coliving space. The capital of Argentina is a blend of European and North American influences at a fraction of their cost, making it even more enticing for remote workers. Excellent infrastructure, friendly and open-minded people, vibrant lifestyle and English friendliness makes Buenos Aires a unique coliving destination. Solid Internet, affordable public transport, great healthcare and amazing nomad hubs make it a natural choice for many digital nomads and remote workers. The subway system across Buenos Aires is a popular and effective way to navigate the city. On top of that, there are buses, taxis and a free public bike-sharing scheme. Buenos Aires is much more than Tango. Of course, Tango dancers can be found everywhere but there is also rich culture, incredible weather, beautiful landscapes and superb nightlife. Be it cultural life, theatre, museums, art galleries, cafés, all of it makes this city a top place to live, work and play.
Fun Facts about Buenos Aires:
- Means ‘fair winds’ or ‘good airs’ in Spanish
- The capital and most populous city of Argentina
- The President’s mansion is called Casa Rosada, meaning Pink House. And well yes, it is a massive pink mansion with impeccable architecture
- Asados is the national dish consisting of a variety of barbecued meat
- The highest number of bookstores per person than any other city in the world
- Has produced five noble prize winners
- Has the largest mosque of South America- Kind Fahd Islamic Cultural Center
- The oldest metro system in Latin America
- First Latin American city to recognize LGBT rights
- Was founded twice – once in 1536 and then in 1580
Whatever the nomads love and could ask for, be it Internet, scenic views, coliving hubs, low cost of living, networking opportunities, great weather, Buenos Aires offers a comprehensive package. To add to it, the hospitality of the locals is contagious.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Buenos Aires for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Buenos Aires is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Buenos Aires?
Looking for a room for rent in Buenos Aires? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Buenos Aires with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Buenos Aires is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Buenos Aires include furniture and amenities in the same bill.