Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
La Plata is just one hour outside bustling Buenos Aires, and this quieter city is actually the capital of Buenos Aires province. With its proximity to all that Buenos Aires has to offer, without the noise but plenty of nature, La Plata has much to offer to long-term or short-term visitors looking for a coworking and coliving adventure.
It was one of the first planned cities in Argentina and while its system of blocks of six can be repetitive, every six blocks there are also parks, making La Plata one of the greenest cities in Argentina!
Here are some fun facts about La Plata:
- About 800,000 people live in La Plata.
- It was once briefly known as Eva Perón City.
- Visitors should try wild chaura berries that were once a staple for the indigenous population.
- Sorrentinos are another delicious local food that resembles extra-large ravioli but was invented in Argentina.
- One of La Plata’s nicknames is “City of Diagonals” because of its confusing road system.
- Another nickname is La ciudad de los tilos, or city of linden trees, after the many trees that line said confusing, diagonal roads.
- The Museo de La Plata is one of the best natural history museums and a must-see during a visit to the city.
- The city's design and architecture are rumored to hold a lot of Freemason symbolism.
- Many digital nomads try hang-gliding just outside the city, where airplanes will tow daring visitors.
- The Cathedral of La Plata in La Plata, Argentina, is dedicated to the Immaculate Conception and one of the best examples of neo-Gothic architecture in Latin America.
- For modern architecture, there’s the only house Le Corbusier built in Latin America.
La Plata is the perfect city for a museum- and nature-loving nomads, who enjoy getting work done in a quieter coworking and coliving setting.