Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Corrientes lies in the subtropical marshlands in the Argentinian province of the same name and is the perfect setting for a Latin American coliving experience.
With its mix of colonial and modern architecture and vibrant local art scene, Corrientes exudes quirky charm aplenty.
Its Costanera shoreline is one of the most beautiful in the area and is mainly visited by locals because Corrientes is still very much off the beaten path. Digital nomads will find is easier to meet locals and enjoy real Argentinian life here, and in Corrientes that will include passionate live music in many of the bars.
Here are some fun facts about Corrientes:
- About 350,000 people live in Corrientes.
- The name means “currents”.
- November to February is the hottest season, with average daytime temperatures around 33 degrees but record highs of up to 42 degrees have been recorded.
- Graham Greene’s novel “The Honorary Consul” is set there.
- Rice, cotton, citrus fruits and tobacco are grown around the city.
- Many tourists come to the area to go fishing or hunting.
- Corrientes Carnival is one of the most important events of the year.
- Safari tours through the Esteros de Ibera, the national park surrounding the estuaries, are just one of the trips out into Corrientes amazing nature resorts that all visitors should take.
- The imposing General Manuel Belgrano Bridge is a perfect location for a photo-shoot, especially at sunset time.
- The local food is influenced by a variety of Mediterranean flavors: Dulce de leche, sweetened milk; a local variety of gooey croissants called medialunas; and of course all types of BBQ meats are a must.
- Fainâ Argentinian pizzas might well have the most cheese in the world.
Corrientes is ideal for those remote workers who are looking for coliving and coworking opportunities in a smaller and more authentic Argentinian city.