Argentina has so much to offer to remote workers looking for a coliving and coworking adventure. From bustling Buenos Aires to the tranquil Andes or trendy beach resorts such as Mar del Plata to find sun from November to February, then through to the skiing in May to September, there is something for every digital nomad in Argentina.
The time zone is also very convenient for working with both European and North American clients. The locals are welcoming and, of course, Argentina is famous for its steaks as well as many other delicious local dishes.
Plenty of coliving and coworking spaces and relatively low living costs, make Argentina the perfect location for short-term and long-term stays.
Here are some fun facts about Argentina:
- About 44.5 million people live here
- Argentina is the eighth-largest country in the world
- In 2010, Argentina went through five presidents is just ten days
- The name Argentina comes from the Latin word argentum, which means silver
- It is the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world
- In 1913, Argentina was once the 7th wealthiest country on Earth
- Tango started in Buenos Aires
- Over 60% of the population has some Italian ancestry and Italian culture has greatly influenced Argentina until today
- No other country eats more red meat than Argentina
- Fingerprinting was first used by Argentinian police
- The 29th day of every month is Gnocchi Day
- The world’s first animated feature film was created in Argentina
- Argentinians still love the radio and listen to the longest
- Argentinian women have the most plastic surgery worldwide
- There are over 1,800 wineries in Argentina
- There are also more psychologists in Buenos Aires than in any other city
- It was the first country in South and Latin America to legalize same-sex marriage in 2010
From the beaches to the snow-capped Andes there is always something different to explore and miles and miles of untouched nature to enjoy, making Argentina a remote working paradise for digital nomads.
Finding affordable housing in Argentina can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Argentina. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Argentina for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Argentina is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Looking for an affordable and social housing option in Argentina? Consider coliving, a trend in shared apartment rentals that brings together individuals from diverse backgrounds to live, work, and form new friendships. Coliving in Argentina is a cost-effective alternative to dorms, offering furnished rooms with individual leases and all-inclusive pricing.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world