This vibrant city has a population of nine million people. It’s a thriving metropolis, filled with incredible culture and history. Never a dull moment here – and it’s a magnet for digital nomads and remote workers. The cost of living is high here – so coliving is the way forward if you want to be located in this city.
The transport system is varied and reliable – with a choice of trains, buses, the iconic black taxi and city bikes.
London attracts millions of tourists every year – with people visiting the vast number of museums, galleries, as well as famous buildings like the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. The quality of theatre, comedy and live music is exceptional, so be sure to catch a show in London’s famous West End.
The River Thames is home to the London Eye – a colossal Ferris wheel that’s illuminated at night.
Food in London is a definite highlight – catering to everyone’s tastes – from budget buffets to extravagant fine dining. It’s foodie heaven here.
The weather can be erratic – so don’t forget to bring an umbrella with you. But when the sun comes out, head to one of the local parks and catch some rays.
Coliving in London is growing fast – with spaces open frequently. Remote working is becoming more and more common – especially for long-term stays.
Fun Facts about London:
· Taxi drivers must pass ‘The Knowledge’ to get their licence – taking 2-4 years to learn 25,000 streets and 20,000 landmarks
· Over 300 languages are spoken in London
· London Underground transports 3 million people a day
· It’s illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
· Charlie Chaplin, Alfred Hitchcock, Jerry Springer and Elizabeth Taylor were born in London