Welcome to all creatives and entrepreneurs from all around the world who want to live in Bogotá, one of Latin America's most exiting cities.Based in an amazing vibrant Chapinero in Bogota, Colombia, The Milagro Coliving is a hidden secret for the traveler that does not want to get to know a place but who wants to live in it. This apartment was recently furnished trying to preserve most of its original character from the 50s but adapted to a comfortable area for an amazing coliving. The space is a very tasty apartment that has recently been refurbished and decorated. It has a collection of contemporary and vintage items that all fit together well in a eclectic concept of decor. The mood is relaxed and chic at the same time.
The rooms are very big and they all have natural light. Each one has a private bath room and a private refrigerator to store your favorite snacks and ingredients. The common fridge is for drinks and some house fruits that we like to keep fresh. Since we are in Colombia we could not miss a great cup of Colombian coffee every morning so that why we have a amazing coffee machine for free coffee all day long.
- PRIVATE BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS: Areas that give you the privacy to work and rest.
- FURNISHED SPACES: Cozy and chic style. Fully equipped spaces by us.
- REGULAR CLEANING: We clean your room Monday-Friday, and change linens and towels once a week.
- ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIENCES: Enjoy talks, classes and local tours (extra fees may apply).
- FLEXIBLE LEASING: You can stay for at least a month and for as long you need.
- FAST WI-FI: so you can stay digitally connected whenever you want.
- SMART TV: Provided for easy streaming in rooms.
- KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: Pots, dishes, flatware. We've got all the kitchen basics covered.
- SUPPORT 7A-7P: We are here to help. If you need us just call
- 5 minutes from Quinta Camacho, a beautiful neighborhood with art galleries and in classic english houses.
- 10 minutes from Zona G, a consolidated restaurant area.
- 10 minutes from the northen financial area of calle 72.We are located in Chapinero, a vibrant neighborhood that has been the center of the hippster scene in Bogotá. Lots of emerging restaurants, cafes and businesses have opend recently in the area.
Chill Out Area
Cleaning (all rooms)
Cleaning (common areas)
Parking (on property)
2 guests · Shared Bathroom
Cleaning · Closet / Drawers · Desk / Workspace · Hair Dryer · Lock on Bedroom · Wifi in Room · TV
Suite (2 Rooms)
2 guests · (30 m²/323 ft²) · Private Bathroom
Cleaning · Closet / Drawers · Desk / Workspace · Hair Dryer · Lock on Bedroom · Wifi in Room
If you book more than 14 days before moving in, you may only pay a $300 Down Payment now to guarantee your stay. If it's less than 14 days, you need to pay the first month's rent as well as a security deposit.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.