Miami – Florida’s beautiful and bustling city – is a place where US citizens and people from all over the world come to visit. It is voted one of the best top 10 cities for digital nomads with thousands choosing it for both short-term and long-term coliving stays. Boasting laser fast Internet, a variety of excellent cuisine and beautiful weather year-round, it’s no wonder why it is already established as a coliving hub. Miami has so much to offer – from a vast and entertaining nightlife to beautiful stretches of beaches. There are so many things to do, see, and eat here and the nomad meet-ups and events are a welcome break from the work schedule. Miami has so much to offer whether you are a fan of lively culture, delicious Cuban food, or a strong local arts scene. It really is a perfect location for anyone considering coliving in Florida.
Here are some fun facts about Miami:
- Miami’s metro area is one of the largest in the United States with a population of about 5.5 million people
- Miami is known as the cruise capital of the world and has one of the busiest cruise ports in the world.
- Miami is the only major US city founded by a female - Julia Tuttle.
- Miami gets its name from a local indigenous tribe back from the 1600s, known as the Mayaimi.
- Are you a fan of art deco? Miami Beach has the largest collection of Art Deco architecture.
- Miami contains more than 800 parks and is surrounded by two national parks; Biscayne National Park and Everglades National Park.
- For people who enjoy diving, Miami has over 50 shipwrecks to explore and is a paradise for SCUBA divers!
With so many things to do, beaches to relax on, and such a rich, it’s easy to see why many digital nomads are flocking to Miami and why there is an abundance of coliving spaces here.