Meet a lot of great talented people. Enjoyed my time there. Perfect for artist making their way in the industry.
This place was great. I had my own space in my pod, everything that I needed was available to me, the staff was very attentive and friendly and I met very interesting people every day that I stayed th...
Good location, good people
I’m a very hard worker and entrepreneur and will sacrifice anything for my art and career. This was not a random pit stop for me between places. It was me looking for the best thing I could do to fur...
They helped me immensely when I first moved to Los Angeles. I met wonderful people and great artists with whom I collaborated on multiple projects. I would always recommend living there!
I wouldn't have made it in LA without them. I was one of the originals who moved in when they first opened in 2016. It was a sweet enough deal back then, but three years later, my mind is BLOWN how mu...
The famous city of Los Angeles, home to countless celebrities, draws more than 47 million visitors every year. The entertainment capital in sunny southern California has plenty to entice digital nomads to the area too. Where else can you visit Disneyland or
check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame between work commitments?
Not only is L.A. incredibly diverse, but the food scene is amazing. You can choose from hundreds of restaurants, food vans and cuisines, with something to please everyone’s tastes and budget. There’s a thriving arts scene, and a tendency to think outside the
box and follow an alternative lifestyle.
Los Angeles ranks highly for many vital factors that affect remote workers’ lives, such as walkability, air quality, and great nightlife. You’ll be excited to hear that you’ll have a whole host of coliving spaces to choose from. Check out the regular mingle events and happy hours in this hub for digital nomads to connect with like-minded souls.
Some fun facts about Los Angeles:
- Los Angeles is home to 4 million people, with 224 different languages spoken by residents in the city.
- The county of Los Angeles has 75 miles of gorgeous coastline and some of the best beaches around.
- Los Angeles has twice hosted the Summer Olympics – the only city to have achieved this.
- Take your sunscreen, as the sun shines on Los Angeles for 292 days every year on average.
- Culture lovers: Los Angeles has 105 museums and over 200 theaters. With over 1,500 theater productions put on each year, you’ll never be bored.
- Prefer to be out in nature? Mountains, the coast, and the desert are all in easy reach of L.A.
- Stars like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, and Leonardo DiCaprio all call Los Angeles home.
From the gorgeously sunny weather to the amazing entertainment options, Los Angeles is a great spot for remote workers and digital nomads. Where else might you spot Jennifer Aniston or George Clooney in the local coffee shop?