The famous city of Los Angeles, home to countless celebrities, draws more than 47 million visitors every year. The entertainment capital in sunny southern California has plenty to entice digital nomads to the area too. Where else can you visit Disneyland or
check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame between work commitments?
Not only is L.A. incredibly diverse, but the food scene is amazing. You can choose from hundreds of restaurants, food vans and cuisines, with something to please everyone’s tastes and budget. There’s a thriving arts scene, and a tendency to think outside the
box and follow an alternative lifestyle.
Los Angeles ranks highly for many vital factors that affect remote workers’ lives, such as walkability, air quality, and great nightlife. You’ll be excited to hear that you’ll have a whole host of coliving spaces to choose from. Check out the regular mingle events and happy hours in this hub for digital nomads to connect with like-minded souls.
Some fun facts about Los Angeles:
- Los Angeles is home to 4 million people, with 224 different languages spoken by residents in the city.
- The county of Los Angeles has 75 miles of gorgeous coastline and some of the best beaches around.
- Los Angeles has twice hosted the Summer Olympics – the only city to have achieved this.
- Take your sunscreen, as the sun shines on Los Angeles for 292 days every year on average.
- Culture lovers: Los Angeles has 105 museums and over 200 theaters. With over 1,500 theater productions put on each year, you’ll never be bored.
- Prefer to be out in nature? Mountains, the coast, and the desert are all in easy reach of L.A.
- Stars like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, and Leonardo DiCaprio all call Los Angeles home.
From the gorgeously sunny weather to the amazing entertainment options, Los Angeles is a great spot for remote workers and digital nomads. Where else might you spot Jennifer Aniston or George Clooney in the local coffee shop?
Neighborhoods in Los Angeles
- Adams-Normandie, Alvarado Terrace Historic District, Amoco Junction, Angeles Mesa, Angelino Heights, Angelus Vista, Arleta, Arlington Heights, Arts District, Atwater Village, August F. Haw, Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw, Baldwin Hills, Baldwin Village, Baldwin Vista, Beachwood Canyon, Bel Air, Benedict Canyon, Beverly Crest, Beverly Glen, Beverly Grove, Beverly Hills Post Office, Beverly Park, Beverlywood, Boyle Heights, Brentwood Circle, Brentwood Glen, Brentwood, Broadway-Manchester, Brookside, Bunker Hill, Cahuenga Pass, Canoga Park, Carthay Circle, Carthay, Castle Heights, Central-Alameda, Century City, Chatsworth, Chester Place, Chesterfield Square, Cheviot Hills, Chinatown, City West, Civic Center, Coldwater Canyon, Colegrove, Country Club Park, Crenshaw, Crestview, Crestwood Hills, Cypress Park, Del Rey, Downtown Los Angeles, Eagle Rock, East Gate Bel Air, East Hollywood, Echo Park, Edendale, El Sereno, Elysian Heights, Elysian Park, Elysian Valley, Encino, Exposition Park, Faircrest Heights, Fairfax District, Financial District, Florence, Franklin Hills, Gallery RowvGarvanza, Glassell Park, Gramercy Park, Granada Hills, Green Meadows, Hancock Park, Harbor City, Harbor Gateway, Harvard Heights, Harvard Park, Hermon, Highland Park, Historic Core, Historic Filipinotown, Historic South Central, Historic West Adams, Hollywood, Hollywood Dell, Hollywood Heights, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood Hills West, Holmby Hills, Hyde Park, Jefferson Park, Jewelry District, Kinney Heights, Koreatown, La Cienega Heights, Ladera, Lafayette Square, Lake Balboa, Lake View Terrace, Larchmont, Laurel Canyon, Leimert Park, Lincoln Heights, Little Armenia, Little Bangladesh, Little Ethiopia, Little Tokyo, Los Angeles Fashion District, Los Feliz, Manchester Square, Mandeville Canyon, Mar Vista, Marina Peninsula, Melrose Hill, Mid-City Heights, Mid-City West, Mid-City, Mid-Wilshire, Miracle Mile, Mission Hills, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, Mount Olympus, Mount Washington, Mulholland Estates, Naud Junction, Nevin, Nichols Canyon, NoHo Arts District, North Hills, North Hollywood, North University Park, Northeast Los Angeles, Northridge, Northwest Los Angeles, Old Bank District, Outpost Estates, Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Palms, Panorama City, Park La Brea, Picfair Village, Pico Park, Pico-Robertson, Pico-Union, Platinum Triangle, Playa del Rey, Playa Vista, Porter Ranch, Rancho Park, Reseda, Reynier Village, Rose Hills, Rustic Canyon, San Pedro, Sawtelle, Shadow Hills, Sherman Oaks, Sherman Village, Silver Lake, Skid Row, South Carthay, South Los Angeles, South Park (Downtown Los Angeles), South Park, South Robertson, Spaulding Square, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland-Tujunga, Sunland, California, Sunset Junction, Sylmar, Tarzana, Tehrangeles, Terminal Island, Thai Town, Toluca Lake, Toy District, Tujunga, California, University Hills, University Park, Valley Glen, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice Canal Historic District, Venice, Vermont Knolls, Vermont Square, Vermont Vista
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Los Angeles for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Los Angeles is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Los Angeles?
Looking for a room for rent in Los Angeles? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Los Angeles with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Los Angeles is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Los Angeles include furniture and amenities in the same bill.
How it works
3 simple steps
Applying is easy. Once you've found the perfect room, click "Reserve" and provide some background information - all within 5 minutes.
2. Get approved
We carefully look at your application and your profile to determine if you match our community. You may be asked follow-up questions.
3. Move in and enjoy
Once your booking is confirmed, pack your bag and begin your next coliving journey. A great community in your new home is awaiting you.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for coliving homes worldwide.