Phoenix is a cool, vibrant city in Arizona, set against a stunning desert backdrop and with lots to offer to digital nomads. With ample coliving spaces in the city and a vibrant music and arts scene, Phoenix is a great place to stay for a few days, weeks, or even months.
Whether you fancy chilling and working poolside before taking a dip or checking out the trendy Phoenix bars, this city has a lot to offer. If you’re more of an outdoorsy person, there are some gorgeous parks and gardens to visit, from the Desert Botanical Garden to the Papago Park. You could even try the challenge of hiking Camelback Mountain that overlooks the city. When you’re out and about, you’ll find plenty of spots that offer free Wi-Fi. Even more importantly, the Internet speed is fast, and the weather is good year round.
Did you know that Phoenix is the sixth largest city in the United States? Read on for some more
fascinating facts about Phoenix:
- Phoenix is home to 1,626,000 people and is the largest city in the state of Arizona.
- The first people to settle in the Phoenix area were farmers in 1867.
- Phoenix officially became a city in 1881.
- Also known as the Valley of the Sun, the Phoenix metropolitan area is located in the Salt River Valley.
- Until World War II, the Phoenix economy was made up mainly of the 5 C’s: cattle, copper, citrus, climate and cotton.
- Phoenix has more sunny days than any other city in the US!
- There are more than 200 golf courses in the greater Phoenix area.
- The city of Phoenix lies in the Sonoran desert, which is the greenest desert in Northern America.
- If you live in Phoenix, you won’t have to worry about falling back or springing forward, as they don’t have daylight savings time there.
- It gets so hot in Phoenix that you could fry an egg on the sidewalk during the summer, with temperatures often rising over 110 degrees!
- It’s illegal to cut down a saguaro cactus in Phoenix – even if it’s in your own backyard.
If you’re looking for a US city to base yourself in as a remote worker, Phoenix is a good coliving destination choice. Cheaper than other major cities, with sunny weather all year round and good Wi-Fi spots in the city, you’ll have a great quality of life in Phoenix, Arizona. It’s an especially good spot if you love the great outdoors, with amazing mountains and stunning scenery to hike just outside the city.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Phoenix for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Phoenix is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Phoenix?
Looking for a room for rent in Phoenix? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Phoenix with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Phoenix is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Phoenix include furniture and amenities in the same bill.