Coliving in Norway should be a part of your bucket list if you’ve always dreamed of hiking lush mountains, wading through gorgeous fjords, and catching the Northern Lights.
This Nordic north European country is a must-visit for digital nomads who love the great outdoors. The country is worth being explored both during the summer and the winter. From whale watching to skiing, Norway definitely has it all if you’re someone who loves to be one with nature.
Other than having a variety of activities and destinations to explore, being in Norway also grants you easy access to other European countries—an opportunity that any traveler would be fond of.
The coliving and coworking trends are also thriving in the country. Coworking spaces can be found almost everywhere in Norway and a number of coliving hubs can be found in Norwegian cities. If you’re an independent worker who’d like to immerse yourself in the country’s digital nomad community, you’ll find that there’s more than enough connections to be made!
Fun facts about Norway:
- The world’s longest tunnel can be found in Norway
- The Norwegian language has two versions
- Skiing was first invented in Norway
- Norway is called “Norge” in Norwegian
- The country used to be called “Nordweg” (which means “Northern Way”)
- Norway was named one of the most peaceful countries in the world in the 2013 Global Peace Index
- Norway thrives in the Winter Olympics and has won more medals than other countries
- The lion is Norway’s national symbol
- Norwegians read more than any other people in the world
- Brown cheese can often be found in Norwegian breakfasts and lunches
- In 2019, they ranked as the 3rd happiest country in the world
If you’re looking for a coliving place where you can explore various arctic activities and meet fellow digital nomads, Norway is definitely a must-visit! Having easy access to the country’s wide range of activities is the very definition of living your best life!