Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
A vast country like Russia surely has natural gems and awe-inspiring sceneries lying within its borders. For digital nomads, it’s the perfect coliving destination if they want to see nature at its best.
For one, the deepest lake in the world can be found in Russia. Lake Baikal is an ancient lake situated amidst the verdant terrains of Siberia. Olkhon Island, an island found in Lake Baikal, displays a beautiful coastline that houses the shamanic site of the Buryat people.
The vibrant city life of Moscow, Russia’s capital, is a mix between new and old. Cathedrals and historic sites are as common as energetic bars and modern, high-class restaurants.
Digital nomads shouldn’t miss the Red Square and Kremlin - two World Heritage sites in Russia. These infrastructures and architecture give off the feeling of going back in time - a great way to experience Russia’s culture.
Fun facts about Russia:
- The country is officially called the Russian Federation
- Russia is the world’s largest country and it occupies one-tenth of the earth’s land
- Their currency is called “ruble” or “rouble”
- The country shares borders with China, Norway, North Korea, an Ukraine
- Russia launched the first satellite, called Sputnik, back in 1957
- There are over 100 wildlife reserves and 40 national parks in Russia
- 73.8% of people living in Russia can be found in urban centers
- The lowest point in Russia is the Caspian Sea while the highest point is Mt. Elbrus
- There are 12 active volcanoes in Russia
- Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world
- Russia’s longest river is The Volga
Coliving in Russia is best for location-independent travelers who can’t decide if they want luxuriant nature or culture-rich city conveniences. It gives you the best of both worlds and you’ll have a hard time choosing which place to fly to first in this vast country.