Great hosts! You are going to love the community and their coworking space is really impressive. I would recommend it to any digital nomad that wants a cozy and fun place to stay.
Lovely bunch of people, good internet, easy access to the public transport, 20 mins walk to a farmers market (Norilor), big park nearby perfect for joggers. Occasional spontaneous drink-ups and table...
Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Romania, with a population of 19.7 million, is a southeast European country that is quickly becoming popular with tourists who want to visit Europe because of its magnificent sights and landmarks that come at a surprisingly affordable cost.
With over 8 UNESCO World Heritage sites, Romania is a splendid place to sightsee different churches and cultural landscapes. You can also participate in numerous activities, such as canyoneering and mountain hiking, or just simply taking a stroll down the park.
They also have numerous castles, all of which are exceptionally beautiful with picturesque surroundings.
The World Geography online publication selected Bigar Cascade Falls in Caras-Severin, Romania as among the most stunning waterfalls in the world. The strikingly unique and attractive way its water spreads and falls over its rock formation continues to attract tourists from all over the world.
Romania is among the top 10 wine producers worldwide. Ţuică, which is mostly prepared from plums, is the traditional Romanian alcoholic drink.
Romanian cuisine has been influenced by neighboring countries such as Serbia, Bulgaria, and Ukraine but has not failed to retain its own appeal. Sarmale, Romania’s national dish, is spiced pork and rice stuffed in cabbage.
Astra Village Museum, the second biggest outdoor museum in the world, can be found in Sibiu, Romania. It features more than 400 structures and monuments depicting Romanian civilization and way of life, along with other related activities and events.
Bucharest, the capital city of Romania, is recognized as having the seventh fastest internet speed worldwide, which makes it an ideal place to work and have fun for digital nomads who are looking for coliving spaces.
Fun facts about Romania:
• Per EU standards, Romania has the most diverse biodiversity in the union
• Beer and wine are not included in the standard tariffs and restrictions on alcoholic drinks because they are actually considered by the government as foodstuffs
• Romania has the most abundant gold resources in Europe
• The rock sculpture of Decebalus, towering over 42 meters in height, is regarded as the highest rock sculpture in Europe
• Peles Castle, the first European castle to utilize electricity, is located in Prahova County, Romania
• Salina Turda underground theme park is a unique amusement park built out of the hollowed remains of a former salt mine
• The Romanian language has been preserved for over 1,700 years