Coliving Spaces in Ireland
Being the third-largest island in Europe, expect nothing but a thriving economy from Ireland. It’s safe to say that the start-up community in the country is flourishing, making it the perfect place to settle down for a while and get involved in its coliving scene.
Ireland can be found in the western part of Europe. Expect luscious grasslands and folklore tales, and cities thriving with its culture as an everyday scene when you decide to become a remote worker here.
There is a strong sense of community here. The warm welcome, good transport, stunning scenery and relatively low living costs have made
Ireland a popular coliving destination for many.
A few facts about Ireland:
- It’s called the “Emerald Isle” because of how green the country is
- Each town in Ireland has its own unique accent
- The country ranks 6th place when it comes to alcohol consumption,
especially when it comes to a pint of Guinness.
- The submarine was created in Ireland and was invented by a man named John Philip Holland
- Ireland is technically the birthplace of Halloween as the holiday was derived from an Irish festival
- Irish people are also fond of tea as their country has the third-largest consumption of tea per capita
- Only 9% of Irish citizens have ginger hair
- The country is home to the world’s oldest bars
- Its official name is Éire, Republic of Ireland
- Five million people live in Ireland
- Their official languages are English and Irish
- The country is known for its fondness for nature and rural life
When your workday is done, you will find that there’s a never-ending list of things to do in Ireland.
From checking out the place where the Titanic was built to experiencing the Irish’s love for sports to chilling with fellow digital nomads in the world’s oldest bar, there are a variety of things to explore in this enchanting country.