Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Cyprus is one of a handful of countries that have actively sought to attract remote workers to their shores: a welcoming tax and immigration system as well as a growing number of coworking and coliving spaces, ensure a lively ex-pat scene on this Mediterranean island.
In the middle of Eastern and Western European culture, Cyprus has a rich history and unique Mediterranean cuisine that is renowned as one of the world’s healthiest.
Here are some fun facts about Cyprus:
- The island is divided into two republics: the Turkish-speaking North and Greek-speaking South
- The capital Nicosia remains divided by “The Green Line” and is the only capital in the world that is divided between two nations
- Cyprus is often called the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- The island boasts beautiful beaches as well as mountains
- The many local festivals, like the Larnaca Flower Festival, are a great way to explore the local culture
- Wine was first produced commercially on the island and the world’s oldest well can be found here as well
- The island has 320 days of sunshine a year
- Cyprus was a gift from the Roman Emperor to Cleopatra
- According to the Greek myths, the goddess of love Aphrodite was born in Cyprus, where she also returned to take baths at Akamas.
- Cyprus is also the birthplace of halloumi cheese!
- The entire town of Paphos is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Lace from Lefkara is listed as intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO and Leonardo da Vinci is rumored to have visited the town to buy lace
- The Tombs of the Kings is a 4th century BC burial site that is a must-see for all visitors
- Larnaca salt lake is a very special wetland area where thousands of migratory birds congregate every year, including pink flamingos
With its stunning vistas, welcoming locals and delicious food, it’s easy to see why many remote workers are making Cyprus their home from home. Coliving is thriving here and will only grow in popularity in this enticing country.