Find flexible, convenient, and affordable coliving homes with friends included.
Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, might be a compact city but it is bursting with culture and character. The fast Internet speeds and the availability of coliving spaces make it an ideal location for digital nomads and remote workers. Take some time out between working to visit the cool sights around Copenhagen, from the famed Little Mermaid Statue in the harbor to the historic Kronborg castle and the trendy Nyhavn
port. There are plenty of great places to get a bite to eat, catering for a wide range of budgets. You can easily find a restaurant, bar, or café offering free Wi-Fi so you can settle down with a coffee or a snack and get some work done. Copenhagen is ahead of the trends when it comes to coliving spaces, too, so you can choose from a selection of places including Nest Copenhagen and LifeX houses. Copenhagen has some of the trendiest coliving spaces around with amazing shared living spaces. Most of these coliving houses also host regular events for digital nomads and creators to socialize, network, and get to know each other. What better way to make friends, get advice, and exchange tips as you travel? It’s easy to make your way around Copenhagen, without any of the stress associated with traveling around most capital cities. Take your pick from the metro, trains, buses, and waterbuses, or hop on a bike and get some exercise along the way. Copenhagen is committed to sustainability and is one of the safest places to cycle around.
Here are some facts about Copenhagen that you might not know:
- The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen is home to 777,218 people.
- A surprisingly small city, you can cycle across Copenhagen in just 20 minutes.
- Copenhagen’s foodie scene is amazing, with 15 Michelin-starred restaurants in the city.
- You can also choose from hot dog stands to traditional restaurants, street food vans, and more all within Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen is a green city, committed to becoming carbon-neutral by 2025. If it achieves this, it will be the first capital in the world to meet these standards.
- For every car in Copenhagen, there are 5 bikes, with 41% of commuters cycling to work rather than driving or using public transport. Impressive! Every taxi has a rack to carry bikes, too.
- Not only is Copenhagen on the seafront, but it also has many canals and lakes too. It’s truly a city with a connection to the water – you can even take a boat down the canals yourself or go for a swim in the harbor.
- Copenhagen was named the capital of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden – the Kalmar Union – in 1416. This alliance continued for 150 years.
- A 10-mile long bridge was completed in 2000, connecting Copenhagen to Sweden.
- The Little Mermaid statue has watched over the Langelinie promenade since 1913 and is a major tourist attraction now.
Copenhagen is an exciting, upbeat destination for digital nomads, offering the most modern coliving and coworking spaces. With ample cultural offerings from museums to theme parks, theaters and more, you won’t get bored, and you’ll be impressed with the range of restaurants and bars around too.
Finding affordable housing in Copenhagen can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Copenhagen. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Copenhagen for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Copenhagen is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Looking for an affordable and social housing option in Copenhagen? Consider coliving, a trend in shared apartment rentals that brings together individuals from diverse backgrounds to live, work, and form new friendships. Coliving in Copenhagen is a cost-effective alternative to dorms, offering furnished rooms with individual leases and all-inclusive pricing.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world