Coliving Spaces in Philippines
If beaches are one of your must-haves on your coliving checklist, there’s nothing more beautiful than the oceans and sea views of the Philippines. This tropical country has thousands of islands, which means that there are more than enough beach destinations you can visit in a single lifetime!
Upon arrival to the country, you’ll most likely settle in Metro Manila, the country’s main economic hub. There are already a number of coliving spots in the city and if you need to get some quick meetings done in another location, the coworking trend has been thriving in the Philippines for years now. The convenience of the metropolis gives you multiple transportation options - from taxis to the motorized tricycles and jeepneys unique to this nation.
If you need to escape the city during your time here, remote workers have more than a thousand beaches that they can visit! From the famous white sands of Boracay to the surfing spot that is Siargao, to the beach coves of Zambales, the country is filled with a variety of tropical paradises to choose from.
Fun facts about the Philippines:
- 92% of Filipinos can speak in English, making it one of the largest English-speaking nations in the world
- The main center of the Philippines, Metro Manila, comprises 16 cities. It’s also known as the National Capital Region
- Pampanga, a province in the Philippines, illuminated the world’s largest Christmas lantern back in 2002
- The country is also known as the Republic of the Philippines
- The Philippines is situated in the western part of the Pacific Ocean
- The country consists of 7,641 islands!
- The Philippines is categorized under three geographic regions—Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
- There are about 175 languages spoken in the Philippines but the country’s official language is Filipino and English
- Cebuano and Ilocano are also common dialects in the country
Digital nomads looking for an island paradise don’t need to look further. Coliving in the Philippines gives you a variety of options, with warm locals to connect with and convenient transportation options to boot.