Coliving Spaces in Madrid
Madrid – Spain’s vibrant capital – attracts visitors from all over the world. It is long established as a popular destination for digital nomads, with thousands choosing it for both short-term and long-term stays.
Boasting fast Internet, a reliable transport system and mouth-watering cuisine, it’s easy to see why it’s become a coworking and coliving hub.
Madrid has so much to offer – from breath-taking collections of art and sculpture to cobble-stoned alleys filled with a vast array of bars and restaurants. You will find incredible cuisine to suit your wallet and delight your taste buds.
As you explore this captivating city, you will discover an inspiring community of remote workers – and an infrastructure that strongly supports their needs. The coliving trend is well-established here.
Whether you are a fan of walking through nature or visiting the awe-inspiring museums, Madrid will mesmerize you. It really is a perfect location for anyone considering coliving in Spain.
Here are some fun facts about Madrid:
• Over 3 million live in the capital city.
• Home to some of the most prestigious universities and business schools.
• Home to the Royal Palace – but the King doesn’t live there.
• Became Spain’s capital in the 16th Century.
• Football fans – Real Madrid is the most successful football team of the modern era. It’s also the richest club in the world. Their home stadium is the Santiago Bernabeu.
• The name ‘Madrid’ translates to mean ‘place of abundant water’.
• Madrid’s flag features a bear eating berries from a tree.
• There are three prominent art galleries located in Madrid, in an area known as the Golden Triangle.
• Madrid is well-known for its superb tapas – small savory dishes.
• Penelope Cruz, Placido Domingo and Enrique Iglesias were all born in Madrid.
• Madrid boats 13 metro lines and 170 bus lines, as well as 3 tram lines