Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
For digital nomads who want to try coliving in a country rich with culture and nature, Pakistan should be your next destination. It’s a place fit for the most daring travelers, and taking the first leap to go to this destination will reward you with an adventure of a lifetime.
For travelers who love hiking, you’ll love Pakistan as they are known for having the highest mountains in the world. From K2, the second-highest mountain in the world, to the Nanga Parbat, it’s a destination fit for any nature thrill-seeker.
They are also one of the most culturally diverse countries in Asia. Thanks to its history, modern-day Pakistan is now a melting pot of Indian, Persian, Afghan, and Asian influences. Officially, there are 73 languages spoken in the country.
The coworking scene is also thriving in Pakistan, whether it’s in the metropolitan city or a remote place. You’ll definitely find a spot as a remote worker should you choose to try coliving in the country. Pakistan also has a booming tech industry, making it easy to network with like-minded people if you’re an IT professional.
Fast facts about Pakistan:
- The country’s name is derived from the words “Pak” (which means “holy” and “pure” in Persian), and “isthan” (which translates to “place” in Hindi)
- There are six UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Pakistan
- Some of the world’s highest mountains can be found in Pakistan
- The highest paved international road can be found in the country
- The country can be found in South Asia
- There are 212 million people living in Pakistan, making it the 5th most populous country in the world
- Pakistan is the 33rd largest country in the world
- Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan
- There are 15 major ethnic groups in Pakistan
- Pakistan is the 3rd largest importer of tea and they are very fond of chai
Whether you plan to conquer one of the world’s highest mountains or would like to try immersing yourself in another culture, Pakistan is a country worth adding to your digital nomad bucket list.