Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Nha Trang is a seaside town on the coastline between Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang and it’s the place to experience coliving and coworking in an international beach resort that is bilingual, using both Russian and Vietnamese!
Nha Trang is the place to be to explore the great outdoors. In their free time, digital nomads can hike to the famous Ba Ho and Fairy Spring waterfalls or explore the Po Nagar Cham Towers along the Cai River that were built in the 7th to 12th centuries.
Ocean lovers will appreciate how much of Nha Trang life happens at sea, be it while diving, swimming or sailing. However, Nha Trang also has one of the liveliest nightlife scenes in Vietnam.
Here are some fun facts about Nha Trang:
- Just over 500,000 people live in Nha Trang.
- Nha Trang gets more sunshine every year than any other city in Vietnam so a high SPF sunscreen and a stylish hat are essentials here.
- The area around Nha Trang used to be famous for its many tigers!
- Tran Phu, the main beach in the city, is over 7 kilometers long!
- Lobster farming is an important part of the local economy.
- Nearby Hon Tre Island is a luxury resort operated by the Vinpearl Group.
- A kind of swift is farmed in Nha Trang and their nests are collected for the local bird’s nest soup.
- Nha Trang is one of the best locations in Vietnam to enjoy diving as two of the nearby nature reserves have coral reefs.
- The Thao Ba mud baths with their hot springs are the perfect place for visitors to relax and take care of their skin after a long day in the sun.
- Rice noodles with jellyfish and pancakes with squid are just two of the local specialties.
- In the early mornings, visitors can watch (or join!) the locals as they exercise on the beach before the midday heat.
Nha Trang is the perfect location for remote workers, who want to have a short-term or long-term coliving stay in a sunny paradise while enjoying water sports and seafood.