Coliving Spaces in Da Nang
Da Nang is Vietnam's biggest seaside city, and thanks to its well-connected airport, it is perfect for relaxed coliving and coworking and a good hub for exploring South East Asia and also Japan.
But perhaps more importantly free wifi is available everywhere throughout the city so remote workers can work from anywhere – even from the beach!
From Da Nang it is also easy to explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the My Son ruins, the Imperial City of Hue and Hoi An.
Here are some fun facts about Da Nang:
- Da Nang is Vietnam’s fourth biggest city and has a tropical monsoon climate.
- It was founded in 192 A.D. and part of the ancient kingdom of Champa.
- In 2018, Da Nang was listed in the Top 10 cities most worth living in as the only Vietnamese entry.
- Visitors can rent a motorbike and head down to Hoi An in about 30 minutes.
- Driving a motorbike up the Hai Van Pass is the perfect way to enjoy the blue skies and scenic mountain views.
- Da Nang’s Ba Na Hills or the “Disneyland of Vietnam” is a perfectly Instagram-able resort with a Fantasy Park and of course the famous bridge on hand-shaped pillars.
- The nearby Marble Mountains are a great day trip to cool down in the Huyen Khong Cave with its bat colony or visit the many pagodas.
- Da Nang cuisine is famous for Mi Quang noodles and Bún cha cá, a fish ball soup also with noodles. Sliced banana flower salad is another local delicacy everyone should try in Central Vietnam.
- At night, Da Nang’s Dragon Bridge is an impressive sight: the giant sculpture that sits on the bridge spouts fire from its mouth after dark.
Da Nang is perfect as a very well-connected base for those, who are looking for a short-term or long-term stay in trendy Vietnam but don't want to live in the busier and polluted capital of Hanoi or the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City.