Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
The capital of Estonia is easily one of the most beautiful cities in Northern Europe and a welcoming coworking and coliving destination.
Once visitors enter the old medieval town center through the Viru Gates they are greeted by costumed locals and taken back in time.
The quaint port town is perfect for long-term or short-term visitors who want to live in a quiet location close to nature. Just 50 miles south of Helsinki, it is easy to explore Northern Europe from a coliving base in Tallinn.
Here are some fun facts about Tallinn:
- About 440,000 people live here.
- Until the 20th century, the city was known by its German name "Reval.”
- Many free walking tours are a good way to explore the city.
- If visitors don’t want to walk, public transport is free across Tallinn.
- A walk along the Tallinn Tower Wall with its 20 towers is one of the most romantic ways to spend an afternoon here.
- Tallinn used to be part of the Hanseatic League and grew as a major trade hub during that time.
- Tallinn’s old town center is very well preserved and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Toompea Castle was built in the late 18th century and the castle and its grounds can be visited.
- Trendy Telliskivi Creative City is a must for remote workers in the arts and media. Its many converted warehouses are now all covered in street art and there are many event venues as well as cafés, boutiques and restaurants here.
- Tallinn’s Christmas Market was voted the best in 2019.
- Kalamaja, also known as Tallinn’s hipster town, is one of the best places in the Baltics to go and explore Nordic cuisine.
- Skype and Transferwise were both founded in Tallinn.
Those who choose trendy Tallinn for a coliving destination will find plenty of opportunities in this city with the highest number of start-ups per capita in all of Europe.