Find flexible, convenient, and affordable coliving homes with friends included.
Its proximity to North America, low cost of living and high quality of life, it’s no surprise that many remote workers are Belize’s using the many coworking and coliving spaces to establish themselves here.
It takes only 2.5 – 3 hours to fly from Belize to Dallas or Miami, so digital nomads can choose to live by the beach here and still see their North American clients easily.
Here are some fun facts about Belize:
- Only about 355,000 people live here, making Belize the least populated country in Latin America. It is also only 8,867 square miles.
- The capital of Belize is Belmopan and the main language is still English but Spanish, Mandarin and local languages are also spoken here.
- Today, Belize’s economy is mainly based on agriculture and merchandise as well as some tourism.
- In 1981 Belize became independent from the UK.
- The capital of the Mayan empire was here and today there are still over 900 Mayan ruins to explore.
- Belize has the world’s only jaguar reserve as well as many bird sanctuaries.
- Over 60% of the country is covered in forests and with the Mayan Mountains as well as the coastal swamplands, there is a lot of unique flora and fauna for visitors to explore in this small country.
- The country has its own stunning Barrier Reef with over 100 different species of coral and is home to the famous Blue Hole making it a paradise for divers.
- Belize has over 450 beautiful islands.
- In 2010, Belize became the first country to ban bottom-trawling to protect the local fish stocks. Over 500 species of fish live in the ocean around Belize.
With its Caribbean pace of life, high quality of life, and beautiful nature, Belize is fast becoming a remote workers’ favorite destination for coworking and coliving.
Finding affordable housing in Belize can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Belize. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Belize for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Belize is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Looking for an affordable and social housing option in Belize? Consider coliving, a trend in shared apartment rentals that brings together individuals from diverse backgrounds to live, work, and form new friendships. Coliving in Belize is a cost-effective alternative to dorms, offering furnished rooms with individual leases and all-inclusive pricing.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world