Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Mexico City’s rich culture makes the perfect backdrop as you hustle away on your remote work. Fortunately for you, this city has a booming coliving scene that makes it a convenient option for many digital nomads. To be specific, its cost of living is enough to make any aspiring remote worker choose this option for both short and long-term stays. The transportation and accommodation costs are substantially lower than in Europe, Canada or the USA. You won’t also need to sacrifice daily lifestyle choices as entertainment and food are also relatively cheaper. Speaking of food, Mexico has a number of great options available, from street food to high-end cuisine. There are also a variety of destinations that you can visit during your downtime. This city’s internet connection is one of the best in the country. While it’s still not as great as its North American neighbors, it is very impressive and stable. Lastly, acquiring a visa isn’t as big as a headache as with some other countries. As of this moment, citizens of 65 countries don’t even need a visa to head to Mexico.
Fast facts about Mexico City:
- It is called CDMX. The only ones who call it Mexico City are tourists
- It is located in the Valley of Mexico
- Mexico City is the eighth largest city in the Latin Americas
- It has over a hundred concert halls and museums
- Mexico City has the largest and cheapest metro systems in the Latin Americas
- It houses more than 20 million people
- Six Flags Mexico, the largest amusement park in Latin America, can be found in Mexico City
- It is Latin America’s media capital
- Mexico City also has the most number of IMAX theatres in the whole world
With its low cost of living and exciting cultural and lifestyle hubs, it’s no wonder tourists flock to this city. For digital nomads, however, the good wifi and visa situation make it a noteworthy coliving destination.