La Ville Rose, as Toulouse is known because of its pink-hued brick buildings, is a laid-back city in the area of Carcassonne and the Pyrénées. Coliving here means instant access to joie de vivre. Lots of digital nomads have felt welcomed and enjoyed the warmth of Toulouse’s locals and mild climate.
If you are a fan of medieval history, you will love the Romanesque and Gothic buildings in Toulouse. One of the greatest churches of France is the Basilica of Saint Sernin, completed in Toulouse in the 12th century. The chronologically next monument would be the 13th century Couvent des Jacobins, where you can attend concerts and exhibitions. Don’t be fooled though - Toulouse is not a sleepy open-air museum where time stands still. It is ranked as the most dynamic French city. The headquarters of the National Space Research Center and the presence of Airbus and other aviation companies make the city a hub for scientists and astronauts.
Find out more about the capital of Occitaine:
- 480,000 people call Toulouse itself their home; the metropolitan area counts over 1.3 million inhabitants.
- When the sun is low in the mornings and afternoons, there is a distinct rosy glow reflected by the pink bricks.
- Another color Toulouse is equally famous for is purple: the local delicacy is a hard candy made from violet blossoms crystallized in sugar.
- Toulouse art museums include fine, modern, graphic, and decorative art. Archaeology, ethnological and natural history, as well as the Cité de l’Espace, round out the mix of institutions.
- The Place du Capitole is the perfect location for people watching. Sit down at a café and you can observe markets, weddings, and opera singers on their way to work.
- In the Garonne River, you can go diving, paddle boating, and drive electric boats.
- Football and rugby are popular sports in Toulouse.
Historic and trendy, as well as beautiful to look at, Toulouse is a perfect destination for remote workers. While you are coliving and coworking here, you will be happy to get up in the morning and start your day.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Toulouse for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Toulouse is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Toulouse?
Looking for a room for rent in Toulouse? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Toulouse with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Toulouse is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Toulouse include furniture and amenities in the same bill.