Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Food, beaches, and a thriving metropolis - what more can you ask for? These are just some of the things that will make up your daily life if you choose to try coliving in Davao.
After settling into your coliving spot, dedicate a day or two to go to Samal Island. This tropical haven houses white sand beaches, luxuriant resorts for all kinds of budgets, and swim in rivers and waterfalls while on the island.
If you’re someone who prefers going on a food trip, don’t miss the durian, coconuts, and sashimi (locally called the kinilaw)! Filipinos made their own versions of these foods - ranging from main course dishes to pastries!
For social butterflies and culture-loving digital nomads, festivals are also common all-year-round in Davao City. The Kadayawan Festival is the most popular of them all and it's the locals’ way to pay tribute to the nature gods. This is one of the times the city is buzzing with an energetic vibe, full of eccentric masks, colorful dresses, and lively dances.
Fast facts about Davao:
- Davao is also known for having some of the Philippines’ best beaches
- It’s situated on the island of Mindanao
- Davao is famous for a fruit called Durian that pastries and dishes were made out of it
- Another famous fruit in the Philippines, coconuts, can also be found all over the province
- The highest peak in the Philippines can be found in Davao
- Davao is also known for its sashimi and is fondly called the “Sashimi Capital of the Philippines”
- 11 ethnolinguistic groups can be found in Davao
- It’s one of the safest cities in the Philippines
From its unique delicacies to the beach paradises, Davao is the city you should settle in if you want to try coliving in the Philippines. The safety of the streets and the developing coworking trend makes it easy for remote workers to thrive while also slowing down.