Panama City – Latin America’s financial hub – attracts visitors from all over the world. It is well established as a popular destination for digital nomads, with thousands choosing it for both short-term and long-term coliving stays. Boasting fast Internet, a tropical climate, affordable housing and food, and generous tax laws, it's easy to see why it's become so popular so quickly. Panama City has so much to offer – from breath-taking beaches and islands within easy reach to a superb food scene. You will find mouth-watering cuisine
that won’t break your bank. As you explore this captivating city, you will discover a large and supportive community of remote workers – and an infrastructure that strongly cares for their needs. The coliving trend is well established here with so many choices of quality spaces. Do you fancy staring at the beach while working, and then taking a yoga class after? There are spaces that offer just that amongst others Whether you are a fan of eccentric nightlife or spending your weekends lying on the beach, Panama City will draw you in. It really is a perfect location for anyone considering coliving in Panama.
Here are some fun facts about Panama City:
- Panama is home to some exotic wildlife that you can’t find anywhere else in the world including certain types of whales, butterflies, and eagles.
- Panama is the safest country in Latin America. This might have to do with the appeal for foreign investors (generous tax laws, the Panama Canal, etc.)
- The Panama Canal was finished in 1914 by the U.S. Army Corps and has cut 7872 miles out of the journey of a ship going from New York to San Francisco.
- Panama City contains the second largest rainforest in the Western hemisphere right within its city limits.
- While Spanish is the official language, English is taught in schools and is commonly spoken.
With all of Panama City’s affordable food and housing, tropical climate, safety, and large digital nomad community, it’s no wonder why so many digital nomads choose it as their next coliving destination.