Push open the imposing wooden door of this 19th century home to discover a warm, traditional atmosphere. We sourced the furnishings from antique markets throughout Belgium and Scandinavia giving each room its own eclectic decor. With over 110m2 of common space (excluding the basement and lower ground floor) this is a super comfortable house for residents to share. The following amenities and services are included:
- House is built around an inner patio.
- Features include a large kitchen, with several cooktops, two dishwashers, and four refrigerators, a freezer has one freezer drawer per inhabitant.
- There is a large dining area overlooking the patio, and a tv room with deep velvet couches and a spectacular floor-to-ceiling bookshelf.
- There is a home office, a guest room for visitors, a laundry room, and bike storage.
- Rooms with smoke detector, interior door lock, fire extinguisher, and terrace. Furnished with desk, chairs, and wardrobe.
- Bathrooms with his shower and essentials.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - View guarantee
We background-check each host before they list with us.
If you spot the same room cheaper elsewhere, we'll match that price.
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
We securely collect your rent, and pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
You won't be charged yet
Trusted by workers from some of the most respected companies in the world