You won’t find anything like it anywhere in the world. Owned by the same family for 800 years, after surviving numerous invasions, occupations, and other major historical events, it was recently renovated to accommodate remote workers from all over the world. While keeping the property's authenticity, the owners have succeeded in bringing comfort and modernity. The common areas of the castle are beautiful, very spacious, and welcoming. The following services and amenities are included:
- Grand living room with a cosy fireplace and many sofas.
- Dining room that can be used to eat or work.
- Coworking space is top notch with everything you need - office chairs, lots of desk space, coffee machine, video projector, library, printer, scanner.
- Two very well-equipped kitchens to cook whatever you want. We also love to promote common dinners to share!
- Immense private park surrounding the Castle, is a treasure. You can easily have a walk, enjoy nature around, and see some rabbits and deer. Wake up to the sound of birds singing, take a refreshing morning walk in the woods or along the river, and see the gorgeous racehorses running.
- 80 hectares of private land offer a total immersion in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Cotentin.
- Screen projectors and 2 sound systems.
- Library with old and new books in different languages.
- All deluxe rooms have desks for working. Big windows allow plenty of light into the room. Lovely large rooms, and private bathrooms, some of which with both bathtub and shower. The real castle experience with large, stylish beds, refined decor, and a view of Castle Park.
- All standard rooms are spacious with beautiful views, and we have both private and shared bathroom options. The large bathrooms have both a shower place and a large bathtub with an amazing view over the park and marshes. Some of these rooms have double beds with an option for an additional single bed to be added and others have king-size canopy beds that will make you feel like a royal. All rooms are equipped with desks and plenty of storage space.
Please note that we charge an additional 50 euros per week or 150 euros per month if you bring a pet to cover the additional cleaning required by our staff (we can only host two pets at once and we have specific rooms for residents with pets). Therefore, we request that anyone wishing to join us with a pet contact us prior to making a reservation.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
You won't be charged yet
You may cancel with no fees until you have paid. Once you have paid for your booking, the Cancellation Policy needs to be followed.
You don´t need to tour in-person, and here is why: - Properties on Coliving.com have pictures and a clear description of the community, rooms, and common areas. Most of them also have 3D or video tours. - Restricting viewings provide equal opportunities for everyone, whether you are a local or live abroad. Plus, it preserves the privacy of our coliving communities. - If anything is unclear, you can easily reach out to the property by clicking "Message the host" and ask for more details. Make sure your questions are not already covered in the description or the FAQ section. - Coliving.com makes sure the coliving property is as advertised, by only sending any money to the operator 24h after you have successfully moved in.
No, it's enough that you accept our Renters Terms. 100% online - no paperwork needed. Some hosts have contracts that you need to sign before moving in in case you wish to commit to a long-term stay.
We take your safety very seriously. The last thing we want is to have a reputation for not being a safe place to stay. We vigilantly screen both our staff and residents, provide 24-hour security and CCTV cameras are usually installed. Plus, you have people in the house practically 24 hours a day.
Once you’ve been accepted and confirmed your ideal moving-in date, the host will be there to welcome you to your new home. They will help you settle in your room, show you around the space, and introduce you to the other community members. Once we’ve answered your questions, you will be given time to get settled and make yourself at home.
You may book a shorter stay first and then extend once you know more about your needs.
You have 24hrs to let us know if everything is okay. If you think you’ve been missold to, or the listing was significantly different to what you got, we’ll help you find somewhere else to live, or refund your money.
Coliving is very convenient for minimalists. Except for clothes and essentials, you don't need to bring much. It's all there. Be sure to bring your humor, spirit, and curiosity.
Coliving is for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of living in a community that understands you, encourages you, and where you can achieve more together than individually.
The room you will be assigned might differ slightly from the published photos but will match the room type. You are booking a room/bed by type, not a specific unit.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world