Coliving is a community living concept for like-minded people to live, work, and play together. Living spaces are well designed, fully furnished, with incidentals and utilities covered by one bill. Catering to various living styles and tastes, the main value of the coliving experience is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Vibrant with modernity and luxuriant cityscapes, Doha is the place to try coliving in if you want the easy convenience of the metropolis while also being in close proximity to daring sand adventures. It’s the capital of Qatar, a desert country situated in Western Asia, and its thriving economy has pushed the country to become the richest nation in the world.
Doha’s luxurious lifestyle can be seen in the establishments itself. 5-star hotels, upscale dining experiences, and thriving Islamic art scenes can be found around the city. The city has one of the most diverse cuisines in the world, taking inspiration from Chinese, Filipino, Mexican, Malaysian, American, and traditional Qatari dishes.
But as cosmopolitan Doha is, its Bedouin culture is still deeply ingrained in every corner. Find a little trinket to remember your trip in its traditional souqs (street market) or immerse yourself in their culture by spending the afternoon at the Museum of Islamic Art - an establishment that’s a mix between Islamic and modern architecture.
And for remote workers who want to make sure they have their own space to hustle and work, the coliving scene has long taken root in Doha.
Fun facts about Doha:
- It’s the capital city of Qatar
- It’s also the most populous city in the country
- 80% of Qatar’s population lives in Doha
- Doha used to be a fishing village in the past before it thrived into an oil and natural gas resource
- The Pearl Qatar, a luxury artificial island, can be found in Doha
- Its name came from the word “Dohat”, which means “roundness” in Arabic
- The city can be found in the east coast of the Persian Gulf
- Doha is also known for being a pearling village back in the 20th century
- Its oil reserves only flourished after World War II
Being an eclectic mix between cosmopolitan scenes and traditional Islamic culture, Doha is the destination for digital nomads who want to experience coliving in a unique location.