We provide end-to-end co-living services to tech startups, entrepreneurs, digital nomads, freelancers, remote workers, professionals, students, and anyone looking to move to NYC. More importantly, we created a community that offers both general and professional networking, which personally benefits all members. The house is a brand new building with updated appliances, hardwood floors, large windows, and in-unit washer/dryers.
We offer a spacious shared lounge for the building's 15 units, as well as a fitness center. All of the common areas are massive in comparison to your average New York City apartment. The decor is light and airy, and there's plenty of room to work from home or just hang out. This space is move-in ready; all you have to bring is your suitcase!
The entire apartment (besides other bedrooms) is yours to call home! You'll have open access to the living room, kitchen, and all other common areas.It is located in the heart of the historic Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, known colloquially as Bed-Stuy. This part of the neighborhood features a small park, trendy coffee shops, and bars, and eclectic cuisine ranging from Cuban to Japanese. If you feel like getting outside, you can take a stroll down Bed-Stuy's tree-lined streets and admire the brick and brownstone architecture the neighborhood is known for.
The closest subway station is Bedford-Nostrand, served by the G train and just a 5-minute walk away. Multiple bus lines also serve the neighborhood. You can reach the Lower East Side in 30 minutes and Midtown Manhattan in 45 minutes, or easily explore Downtown Brooklyn in 15 minutes.
The typical people who live in our spaces are between the ages of 21 and 35; around half are international members and half are American; about 30 percent are students (undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate, or short-term programs); and 70 percent are already in their professional fields, from all different professional backgrounds! The gender breakdown changes all the time, but on average it’s 50-50.
Most of our locations are equipped with keypad access and an August Lock security system, although a few use traditional keyed locks. We have Nest security systems in all of our common areas to keep everyone’s valuables safe. These are not monitored, and are only accessed when our members request that we look at them for justifiable purposes (missing items left in common rooms, suspicious activity, etc.). Most of our locations also have lockers for members’ valuables. In addition to the above, coliving provides a unique, unintended security benefit: Because many people are living in the same spaces, there is virtually always someone at home.
The New York Housing Department policy disallows residential properties from placing locks on bedroom doors for fire safety purposes; however, even if we were allowed to put locks on the doors, we are committed to providing safe and secure coliving spaces through trust and mutual respect. Bedroom doors are unlocked because it is a display of this trust and respect; on top of our security systems mentioned above, our members are selected for their appreciation of a safe environment.
Security deposits are refunded within 15 days of departure from our premises. Deposits are returned to the account they were paid with, and this is the only way we are able to return funds. If you have since closed the account that you used to pay the security deposit, contact that bank, explain the situation, and they usually can temporarily re-open the account so you can receive and withdraw the funds.
From our house leaders (who will meet you upon arrival), to the events we hold multiple times per month, our team is dedicated to giving you the sense of community you are looking for, whether in a professional or personal capacity. You may choose to be as involved or uninvolved as you’d like; you are welcome to stay with us either way!
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
1) Stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays. Price is per person.
2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, clean the sink of the food remains every time after use.
3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass, and Metal ONLY. 4) Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use.
5) Check and turn off oven and gas when not in use.
6) Fridge and Food shelves are divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise, if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning.
7) Alcohol – being a health-oriented Club, we recommend minimizing alcohol consumption in our space.
8) Don’t leave your staff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes.
9) Quiet hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.)
10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed anywhere in our property.
11) Clean bathroom/toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.
12) Night check-in (after 9 pm) may be also organized for an extra fee of $30 USD. We can't guarantee check-in between 12:00 am and 9 am, however, if we are able to do it, there will be a $70 late check-in fee.